Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FIRST PIGLETS 2008

FIRST PIGLETS 2008

Hi Chaps
    The things I do for you lot Risked my own personal safety to get you these pictures of a Herefordshire sow and her piglets. First ones I've seen this year we got within 20 yards and she was that relaxed she lay down and suckled right in front of us unfortunately that photo didn't come out very well. We watched them for a good 15-20mins seeing the damage one Boar can do in that short time before leaving them in peace. Quite an experience
    Unfortunately we didn't bump into their big brother

Wayne
    [/img]

Fantastic picture. I know I'm not supposed to think like this but boy, are the piglets cute!

great picture wayne.they will be nice and tender by xmas

Grantoliver
    Great photo wayne.

AAAAHHHH, Aren`t they cute

Great photo Wayne, I`m drooling at all that bacon

This little piggy went to market
    This little piggy stayed at home
    This little piggy ate roast beef
    This little piggy had none
    and this little piggy ended up in Waynes larder come christmas time. haha

wadas

Hi

I think DEFRA need to speak to you and Gerry about populations of boar. From the little I understand, there's going to be another huger rise in numbers this year, unless there's a lot of people bagging pigs that we don't hear about.

Rob

What a great photograph. You should send that to DEFRA, what with so few pigs being out there, that must be a very rare shot!

Now I want a bacon sarnie

John

one of the little ones would fit in my lunchbox!

Great photo Wayne,

I just started to drool at the thought of those filling my freezer in the autumn, thy should be about 50 to 70 lb by then.

Gerry

Rob Mac said
    Hi

I think DEFRA need to speak to you and Gerry about populations of boar. From the little I understand, there's going to be another huger rise in numbers this year, unless there's a lot of people bagging pigs that we don't hear about.

Rob
    Hi Rob
    The less I have to do with DEFRA (CSL) the better, they have had a good go at trying to stop us shooting them but failed so far.
    We know there is a strong population in our area but they are getting more elusive all the time and CSLare still feeding them in the woodland for there million pound research project , so they don't have to come out to feed.

The rest of you buggers all this talk of bacon and sausages how can you even think it with these little cute chaps I think I might have to give up shooting them. Yeah sure I will

Wayne