Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Oh My. I've got a chance to pick up one of these for half of retail price....

Oh My. I've got a chance to pick up one of these for half of retail price....

But I need another .22 like a hole in the head. I had the short version of this rifle with the threading for a suppressor and it was a deadly accurate rifle. This one would no doubt be the same.
    Why does this always happen around Christmas?? ~Muir

PS: For those who don't recognize it. it's a Savage 93.
    Last edited by Muir; 21-12-2014 at 13:33.

Andy,......... time for a new storage facility methinks? Happy Christmas to you & yours.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Nice one, a bargain..

SD Regular
    Now why can't we get the pretty fluted barrel and tac bolt options? Oh yeah - we're the wrong side of the pond. Love my Savage's.
    Nooooooooooooobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!! Our main weapon is.........

Do it , they're great little rifles , especially for half price .

AB

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Red View Post
    Now why can't we get the pretty fluted barrel and tac bolt options? Oh yeah - we're the wrong side of the pond. Love my Savage's.
    You'd love one of them even more if you pulled your finger out and actually fired the damned thing

Quote Originally Posted by alberta boy View Post
    Do it , they're great little rifles , especially for half price .

AB
    Yeah. The rifle retails for $500 and I can get it for $259. The short threaded version I had was so very accurate. CCI Blazer shot inside a 5/16" circle at 50M for 10 shots off of a bipod. I put a rail on the front and mounted a light and a bipod. It was a super little truck rig. A buddy of mine's son, un-bidden, gave me a few crates of once fired 308 brass and went way out of his way to do it, so when I learned he didn't have a .22 I gave him that one.~Muir

YOU KNOW YOU NEED IT!! ITS XMAS GO ON TREAT YOUR SELF

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    Well even if you don't need it,buy it and give it to someone who does need it,

But first you have to grow a white beard put on a few pounds and learn to laugh like you have no balls,

Enjoy

Bob
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

Do it. You'll regret not doing so
    Sako TRG-42 folder .338LM🔫 Sako TRG-22 .308/.260🔫 Tikka 595 .222(NV'd up) 🔫 AR15 .223/300BLK 🔫Franchi 12g 520 9shot🔫Baikal .410 stealth🔫Ruger #1.243

Home | Varminting UK