Thread: High end 6x dedicated Night Vision rifle scope

High end 6x dedicated Night Vision rifle scope

Hi All,

I'm starting to clear some ex-demo / personal gear to make way for new toys.

This is the latest version of our SM3S26 fitted with a 67lp/mm XG spec tube. This is a 6x maginfication dedicated night vision rifle scope.

With the XG tube if there is any ambient light at all, even overcast starlight you can see all the way to the horizon. With a small IR illuminator you can detect foxes from eye shine 600-700m.

The furthest shot I have made with one of these scopes was 280m without any real difficulty so for more usual ranges of 100-200m. I normally use a small IR illuminator with these just to help pick out eyes and aid quick detection especially in cover, but once a fox is spotted usually it can be turned off.

The scope is all aluminium construction with internal focusing and they are rock solid. Essentially an aluminium version of the D760.

Usual price is 3500 but this is just 2750 as an ex-demo. It will have 1 year warranty and if any purchaser is not happy they can return it for a full refund within 14 days.

This is the best performance and certainly best value night vision rifle scope available.

Any questions, just let me know.

Cheers

Clive
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New Scope2.jpg   New Scope1.jpg  
    http://www.nightvisionstore.co.uk
    High end night vision digital, tubed and thermal monoculars, rifle scopes, clip ons, add ons, IR Illuminators and accessories.

Digital, thermal and tubed night vision rifle scopes - Handheld thermal imagers

Hi All,

Still available.

Cheers

Clive
    http://www.nightvisionstore.co.uk
    High end night vision digital, tubed and thermal monoculars, rifle scopes, clip ons, add ons, IR Illuminators and accessories.

Digital, thermal and tubed night vision rifle scopes - Handheld thermal imagers