Black bmh's

weeman

I've noticed a couple of times on here pictures of black bmh's.
How common are they in comparison to the other ones???
To me they look different in facial features.

Not at all, look closely they are all BMH.

My boy came from a litter of twelve, two were black him and his sister who belongs to a member of this forum. Please do not judge by a couple of pictures that you have seen on thi site, their facial characters are the same probably differant picture angles portray a differant picture, internet search you will see many.

My lad came from lines that are dark, stag red described. I was in Poland the other week and travelling from one location to another I saw two BMH in a garden with tracking collars on, they were the same colour as my boy’s parents.

DSC04862.jpg

Not entirely black but very dark and on pedigree as deer red. Very reason I picked him is cause I like dark coloured dogs. Very much a BMH and cross fingers has not lost one yet.

View attachment 50651

Not entirely black but very dark and on pedigree as deer red. Very reason I picked him is cause I like dark coloured dogs. Very much a BMH and cross fingers has not lost one yet.

That's a lovely smart looking dog Gazza. I confess I don't much like the look of the BMH in general with the more black and light tan type colouring, but yours looks gorgeous with his darker base colour.

Back