Thread: Berkshire anyone?

Berkshire anyone?

Are there ever any get-togethers in Berkshire? I'm a Kiwi now living near Newbury and I'd love to "chew the fat" with any local hunters. I'm starting to get a little depressed seeing all my mates photos of deer shot for summer BBQ's back in NZ .
    Cheers
    Hayden

we normally bimble up the A34 for the Oxfordshire meets near Abingdon, not sure when the next one will be, just keep an eye open as they are well advertised .
    "Politicians must be allowed to panic. They need activity. It is their substitute for achievement"
    "'The matter is under consideration' means we have lost the file. 'The matter is under active consideration' means we are trying to find the file."

Oxfordshire, Wiltshire, Berkshire....and Sutherland
    View my Gallery (19)View my Gallery (19)
    Yes, we have had meetings in the past on a somewhat irregular basis at the Dog House, Frilford Heath (Hotels in Frilford Heath - Dog House Hotel | Old English Inns)

Probably due for another one early in the New Year.
    O wad some Power the giftie gie us to see oursels as ithers see us!

Quote Originally Posted by willie_gunn View Post
    Yes, we have had meetings in the past on a somewhat irregular basis at the Dog House, Frilford Heath (Hotels in Frilford Heath - Dog House Hotel | Old English Inns)

Probably due for another one early in the New Year.
    that would work for me
    "Politicians must be allowed to panic. They need activity. It is their substitute for achievement"
    "'The matter is under consideration' means we have lost the file. 'The matter is under active consideration' means we are trying to find the file."

[QUOTE=Kiwi hunter;895256]Are there ever any get-togethers in Berkshire? I'm a Kiwi now living near Newbury and I'd love to "chew the fat" with any local hunters. I'm starting to get a little depressed seeing all my mates photos of deer shot for summer BBQ's back in NZ .
    Cheers
    Hayden[/QUOTE

i am 6 west of Newbury and there are plenty of good pubs around here for a meet up, there are a few in North Hampshire like me who would come a long a am sure.

Tony

UKDTR
    Deer track and recovery
    Free of charge and confidential service

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    [QUOTE=cookingfat;895420]
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi hunter View Post
    Are there ever any get-togethers in Berkshire? I'm a Kiwi now living near Newbury and I'd love to "chew the fat" with any local hunters. I'm starting to get a little depressed seeing all my mates photos of deer shot for summer BBQ's back in NZ .
    Cheers
    Hayden[/QUOTE

i am 6 west of Newbury and there are plenty of good pubs around here for a meet up, there are a few in North Hampshire like me who would come a long a am sure.

Tony

Got to agree with tony on that,some nice pubs here, but don't forget that macro plonker white has lost the Canarvon arms and I believe it's now loosed so that's defo out,,,thank god

Bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

[QUOTE=bobjs;895719]
    Quote Originally Posted by cookingfat View Post

Got to agree with tony on that,some nice pubs here, but don't forget that macro plonker white has lost the Canarvon arms and I believe it's now loosed so that's defo out,,,thank god

Bob.
    not to mention North Wiltshire as well, it's only a stones throw away from here.

Tony

UKDTR
    Deer track and recovery
    Free of charge and confidential service

Cheers guys - I'll keep an eye out
    Hayden

not sure how far north or west you can travel before you fall of the edge of the world . so if you meet some place before you get to the edge I will attend

Well I make the dog meets, Wiltshire and hampshire. But then I am a sucker for talking cack.

Don't feel obliged to Agree now.
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .