Thread: Toyota hilux 54 plate.....

Toyota hilux 54 plate.....

54 plate double cab with snug top back. 2.5D4D engine, Electric winch fitted in the back of the pickup for getting deer in with ease, stainless steel ramp to slide them up, the perfect stalking wagon.
    79000 miles, 2 owners, cambelt changed at 78000, nearly complete service history, MOT to October 2015. BF Goodrich all terrain all round with loads of tread left on the them. Body work is all good and then chassis has been wax oiled twice in the 3 years I've had it.
    Will do some pics in a bit, looking for around 6500 ono. PM me if interested.
    Last edited by deerstalker.308; 29-12-2014 at 15:42.
    Opinions are like arseholes....... we all have them, and most of them stink

A few pics, sorry, I haven't cleaned it, but it is Boxing Day and I can't be arsed right now! Promise it'll get cleaned before it goes though!
    Attachment 50684Attachment 50685Attachment 50686Attachment 50687Attachment 50688

Ok, new truck chosen and deposit paid so this is definitely surplus to requirements now..... If it goes as a dedicated stalking wagon I'll throw in the stainless loading ramp as well as I suspect it won't be much use with the new truck. If I don't get any interest I'll remove the winch and all its gubbins and re use them and just sell the truck as a truck on eBay or alike so come on, grab a great ready made stalking/shooting truck, they don't turn up with low miles too often and it's in really tidy condition, handy for larger fallow and arguably essential for reds.

Few extra details which occurred to me:
    adjustable tow bar fitted
    air con
    alarm, remote central locking
    There is a set of seat covers as well, they are totally serviceable but not perfect, but they fit the truck so may as well accompany it.

On fleabay now...... Need this gone really as I've bought the replacement so open to sensible offers.

Still here.....

Got to love tyre kickers......still here.
    winch etc will be being removed shortly if no stalkers are interested...... I can't be the only one with decent sized reds or boar for whom this kind of set up would be perfect?

Attachment 51009 The winch is a superwinch with (I think) tonne and a 1/4 capacity, definitely over a tonne anyway, and certainly manages the big reds with no problem. 15m line on it, and the mounting it's on is tough as old boots, made to measure. I'm gutted it won't fit directly into my new hilux which is about 5 inches wider, but hey ho.

Thanks. Have you just bolted it to the top of the tub in between the top?