Thread: Shotgun free to good home

Shotgun free to good home

I have an old side-by-side sitting in my cabinet that I never shoot. It's a boxlock N/E with 30" barrels & is in fair to good condition. Standard quarter & half chokes, I think. It shoots as sweetly as any gun I've fired & has no vices. No idea who it's by, but it's stamped 'Foreign Mk1210'. I think it was maybe a cheap Belgian imported farmers gun perhaps?

I don't want to destroy it as it was last used by a late friend of mine, and it's basically worthless money-wise. If anyone in the Perthshire area (basically Dundee) has a use for this gun I'll happily sign it over for free. Maybe someone just starting out might be able to use it if they're on a budget? Or perhaps someone knows a youngster who could cut their teeth on it?

Obviously, a face-to-face transfer with a valid SGC will be required, but apart from that, no strings

I'll take it if possible plz - shale just realised where u are

Hopefully this will go to a a worthy young gun to further their first steps into the world of shotguns.

(No disrespect gamegunner)
    https://www.justgiving.com/John-Slee/
    "He who kills sow with piglets empties the forest of boar" My neighbours dad on new years eve 2011.

Good offer there Woodsmoke.
    The gun will live on.
    "Don't say I didnae warn ye !"

Generous offer. I'd pull your arm off for it, but it's a bit of a way to come for collection!
    See my blog for - My kindly sponsored DSC1 course and chart my progress from deer virgin to stalking veteran
    AND my new puppy progress DIARY
    Blog

Gun now has a new home, subject to collection. Thanks to all who PM'd me & apologies to those who were disappointed