Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fox Hunting, Tories to reopen debate?

Fox Hunting, Tories to reopen debate?

Tories to legalise fox hunting if they win 2015 general election - Telegraph

Saw the above and thought it might be of interest to some on here?

I guess it could be a great vote winning thing - If they were sure that they could push it through successfully if they did get in!
    I personally would welcome the return to legal fox hunting with hounds even though I fear that there are many who would strongly disagree with me!

I look at it as a start which could lead to other things being returned like handguns.

Cameron is pro hunting and is an occasional hunter himself and voted against the ban in 2002

Would be great, but I expect they will just talk and never do.

Quote Originally Posted by Sle View Post
    Would be great, but I expect they will just talk and never do.
    What ya mean that politicians will just say something in order to win votes then make excuses not to bring these issues to law ?? Never sir wash your mouth out !!!!
    Hahaha
    Regards
    Jimmy
    Next time you're walking down the street and see a homeless person go buy them a sandwich and a coffee, change of fate and it could be you one day !!!

BUY BRITISH !!!!

I walked from scotland to london as part of the Listen to Us march down to Hyde Park
    I still remember the high when we entered the stage
    All the way down we were fed and watered by very very nice people, we were even given fish and chip by a hunting fish and chip shop owner in the shires (a new one on me)
    I did a couple of days fillming with the BBC before the march and during it, because my profile did not match the publics perception of a hunting person, Hour after hour i was asked the same questions, in an attempt to obtain an answer that suited the BBC.
    The publics perception has greatly changed since then
    Although i dont hunt much now, but i have done my share, i support the Tories in overturning this crazy legislation
    My local MP is leaving politics and is being replaced by a guy from hampshire, from an ethnic back ground, I have no idea what he has in common with me or rural north yorkshire !!!!!, it was crazy in my view
    He is replacing william hague, a guy from a yorkshire minning commuity and knows to call a spade a spade
    If however there is a viable local independant tory i will vote them
    Thats how i feel today but i could have my mind changed if Mr Ethnic Background, from Hampshire is a viable
    Thanks for listening to my rant
    Humans are pre wired with fight or flight response
    Great Grandad fought, Grandad fought.
    For the sake of my Grandchild I wish for Less Flight responses entering Europe

they said that before just like referendum if thet got in talks cheap

Quote Originally Posted by Trufflehunting View Post
    I walked from scotland to london as part of the Listen to Us march down to Hyde Park
    I still remember the high when we entered the stage
    All the way down we were fed and watered by very very nice people, we were even given fish and chip by a hunting fish and chip shop owner in the shires (a new one on me)
    I did a couple of days fillming with the BBC before the march and during it, because my profile did not match the publics perception of a hunting person, Hour after hour i was asked the same questions, in an attempt to obtain an answer that suited the BBC.
    The publics perception has greatly changed since then
    Although i dont hunt much now, but i have done my share, i support the Tories in overturning this crazy legislation
    My local MP is leaving politics and is being replaced by a guy from hampshire, from an ethnic back ground, I have no idea what he has in common with me or rural north yorkshire !!!!!, it was crazy in my view
    He is replacing william hague, a guy from a yorkshire minning commuity and knows to call a spade a spade
    If however there is a viable local independant tory i will vote them
    Thats how i feel today but i could have my mind changed if Mr Ethnic Background, from Hampshire is a viable
    Thanks for listening to my rant
    I feel your pain TH I live in a very staunch pit area and have 99% of my life, our labour MP used to be a guy called Lofthouse and he had also lived in the area his life working down the pits before being voted in, and was a good bloke who new the people. As much as it pains me to say the area I live is so labour that you could put a red badge on a shire horse and people would vote it in !!! Hence ending up with Ms Cooper 'Mrs edd balls' never know the area prior to getting the post send kids away to school posh house miles away blah blah blah you know the score! !
    My rant over !!!
    Regards
    Jimmy
    Next time you're walking down the street and see a homeless person go buy them a sandwich and a coffee, change of fate and it could be you one day !!!

BUY BRITISH !!!!

Shower of lying b astards................you can always tell when they're lying; their lips start moving

Quote Originally Posted by ron d View Post
    they said that before just like referendum if thet got in talks cheap
    +1 they did say it before but it never happened.