Thread: Death Roe !!

Aye George

What a load of s***, journalism at it's best. Wonder who got the contract for the shooting, would have been a good earner

I know the manager at the plant, must give him a bell , he's probably had to change his number !

Just love the"Targeted Roe" with the tag in its lug ? lolol

It is just endless. There is a piece in the Telegraph today by their 'Environment Correspondent' reporting on urban deer & the DI Conference. Apparently 350,000 deer are shot every year in the UK - mainly with shotguns!

Quote Originally Posted by Bandit Country View Post
    It is just endless. There is a piece in the Telegraph today by their 'Environment Correspondent' reporting on urban deer & the DI Conference. Apparently 350,000 deer are shot every year in the UK - mainly with shotguns!
    oops I've Been caught

Just makes you wonder how inaccurate journalism is on the subjects that we don't have an insight to????????

Quote Originally Posted by Bandit Country View Post
    Thread here: http://www.thestalkingdirectory.co.u...elegraph-Today

i read with interest that Les stocker from St tiggywinkles got involved with a relocation programe, a few days later a comment was made by him saying that relocation was not an option?

I am sure the deer commission will have made an assesment along with other organisations that highlighted the fact that relocation was not possible. I am just glad that DCS / BDS and all other parties involved have not been proved wrong by a "bunny hugging hedghog loving" do gooder!

Anyone have any more upto date info on this subject?

Skipp.