Thread: Know anything about the night scout t67 green?

Know anything about the t67 green?

As above, I have the t67, new, and cannot get the green led to light anything, so weak. It is three mode I believe, and I think they are triggered by pressing the on switch a half push so it doesn't click, but makes no difference.
    Last edited by stalker.308; 27-12-2014 at 20:29.

Hi Alex,
    A useful Christmas present?
    Better than my 11 pairs of socks!

SD Regular
    Make sure all connections are tight, ensure battery is charged - all the obvious stuff. Do not dismiss a faulty item - depending on the source, there have been issues with some of these. May just be easier to send back for replacement.
    Nooooooooooooobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!! Our main weapon is.........

The white insert works amazingly I have a feeling its the green individually that's faulty or potentially the switch as the green does appear to flicker ever so slightly. I know you shouldn't but you can dhine the green in your eyes withno Iill effects so its not right.

I bought it on SD so no worries getting it sorted but he is away for a few days so thought I would see if it wasn't just me being stupid.

SD Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by stalker.308 View Post
    The white insert works amazingly I have a feeling its the green individually that's faulty or potentially the switch as the green does appear to flicker ever so slightly. I know you shouldn't but you can dhine the green in your eyes withno Iill effects so its not right.

I bought it on SD so no worries getting it sorted but he is away for a few days so thought I would see if it wasn't just me being stupid.
    Just make sure you've bedded the new pill properly in the neck to get good contact. If the switch works fine with the white, it's not the switch.
    Nooooooooooooobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!! Our main weapon is.........

As in screw it right in? Till it stops?

I think the modes are you push the on off switch half a push?

SD Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by stalker.308 View Post
    As in screw it right in? Till it stops?

I think the modes are you push the on off switch half a push?
    Yes - and correct - but the lowest mode should still be pretty bright.....

I would therefore conclude a faulty green bulb. Cheers eric. Couldn't pick up the dogs eyes with it at 20 metres last night. White as I said was superb

Just get on to your supplier it definately sounds as if the led unit is faulty