Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Drone Pro 10x night vision

Drone Pro 10x night vision

Hi, I am selling my Armasight Drone pro 10x night vision scope. This one is only 2 weeks old and is one of the new models that produce a colour image during the day and black and white at night. If you haven't seen through one of these you really should, the image is amazing! It makes the Pulsar N550's look like something Fisher Price made.
    It's in mint condition and is a stunning tool. You can see foxes and not just eye shine at 400 yards+ with an XSearcher IR (not included but available if required for extra cost). It comes boxed with everything including the T20 ir and I will throw in 20 brand new Duracell ultra CR123 batteries.
    £1500 no offers.
    Last edited by RPA 6MM BR; 29-12-2014 at 16:49.

Why after only 2 weeks?

Quote Originally Posted by srvet View Post
    Why after only 2 weeks?
    i would be interested to know as well. the drone pro seems to be the best out there at the moment.

Are you going back to the PVS 14 ?

Quote Originally Posted by Gunner223 View Post
    Are you going back to the PVS 14 ?
    After using a Drone pro I would NOT go back to a pvs14. I am purely selling to fund other things non nv related.

Quote Originally Posted by artschool View Post
    i would be interested to know as well. the drone pro seems to be the best out there at the moment.
    Trust me the Drone Pro 10x is the business! I don't care if people don't buy mine but they really should buy one, they are fantastic!

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    Quote Originally Posted by RPA 6MM BR View Post
    Trust me the Drone Pro 10x is the business! I don't care if people don't buy mine but they really should buy one, they are fantastic!

I have not seen this one but had a play with one yesterday and it's my new WANTED unit, I was thinking of a dedicated rifle,222/223 and my photon, but I have just sold the photon his morning and put the money from that with the chrimbo funds and I'm going for the older pro,

All I can say is if this is better than the older one then you have to get it,

Best wishes with your sale sir"..................

Bob
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by RPA 6MM BR View Post

Im sorry I asked the question now!

I have never heard a bad word about the drone pro. The differing zero with the doubler is a known issue that is inevitable with a removable doubler lens. To be honest I am very seriously looking at a new drone pro and am not put off by the daft way this thread has deviated. I only asked in case you were disappointed with the scope for some reason

Quote Originally Posted by bobjs View Post
    I have not seen this one but had a play with one yesterday and it's my new WANTED unit, I was thinking of a dedicated rifle,222/223 and my photon, but I have just sold the photon his morning and put the money from that with the chrimbo funds and I'm going for the older pro,

All I can say is if this is better than the older one then you have to get it,

Best wishes with your sale sir"..................

Bob
    Thank you Bob, good luck with yours when you get it, they are brilliant!
    Last edited by RPA 6MM BR; 30-12-2014 at 14:00.