Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: game/feed bag

  1. #1

    game/feed bag

    i had for many years a couple of old postmas bags i used to hand feed (they hold a good two 3glln bucketfulls of wheat) and as game bags they were heavy canvas with a double strapped flap the bag was single compartment , they have succumbed to old age and i can't find anything like it on fleabay or similar any of you lads seen anything similar in your recent travels
    a barony original

  2. #2
    Dunno about as a feed bag.

    But game and Country make about the best heavy duty game bags out there, not greal looking but really strong and last well, just made out of pvc.

    Must admit i tend to use my game bag to carry crap and game carriers, the carriers are cheap as chips and have the massive advantage when full u can hand it to someone else while u fill another 1

    Have u looked for planting bags? Chieftien Forge used to make/sell them but he retired in the summer not sure where u can buy them now?
    Last edited by countrryboy; 29-12-2014 at 22:29.

  3. #3
    Ask your postman or anyone else's . We got our last three that way .

  4. #4
    If only you had posted before Christmas, just burned three when clearing shed.
    Quote Originally Posted by landkeeper View Post
    i had for many years a couple of old postmas bags i used to hand feed (they hold a good two 3glln bucketfulls of wheat) and as game bags they were heavy canvas with a double strapped flap the bag was single compartment , they have succumbed to old age and i can't find anything like it on fleabay or similar any of you lads seen anything similar in your recent travels
    Honour all men, Love the Brotherhood, Fear God, Honour the Queen.

    Keep the Faith.

  5. #5
    We could make you one, but in all honesty with the price of the bag, plus shipping to Ireland, I don't think it would be worth it..

  6. #6
    Attachment 50846

    assume you mean one of these Not for sale but thought a pic might flush one out for you if this is it

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by sh1kar View Post
    Attachment 50846

    assume you mean one of these Not for sale but thought a pic might flush one out for you if this is it
    that's the type there has to be a few about not in the ash pan lol
    a barony original

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by The fourth Horseman View Post
    If only you had posted before Christmas, just burned three when clearing shed.
    as the saying goes 'BOLLIX ' what a shame
    a barony original

  9. #9
    Google newspaper delivery bags heavy duty and various colours available,

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by macfarlane View Post
    Google newspaper delivery bags heavy duty and various colours available,
    Army surplus gas mask bag and the such might be worth a look next time you are near one?

    something like this?
    WATERPROOF SHOULDER BAG GENUINE ARMY SURPLUS | eBay

Similar Threads

  1. *SOLD* game bag
    By AN DU RU FOX in forum Other Shooting Equipment
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 25-08-2014, 15:59
  2. *SOLD* Old Barbour Game Bag
    By stevefranks in forum Other Shooting Equipment
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 22-03-2014, 20:59
  3. Wanted Decent Game Bag
    By david1976 in forum Other Shooting Equipment
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-09-2013, 22:46
  4. *SOLD* Automatic game feeder - ez feed game feeder
    By Acm in forum Other Shooting Equipment
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-03-2013, 21:34
  5. For Sale Game bag for sale
    By mosa in forum Other Shooting Equipment
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-01-2013, 12:29

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •