Thread: quickie

quickie

ok gents whats the difference if any between sako75 action 4 and a sako 75,please if any, and given the choice which one in 6x5x55 t3 hunter or sako75 action 4,both wood blued 250 quid in difference,cheers doug,
    DONT START

Sako 75 comes in several different action lengths - the IV is for the long action cartridges (.3006, .270, 6.5x55 etc).

Quote Originally Posted by Mungo View Post
    Sako 75 comes in several different action lengths - the IV is for the long action cartridges (.3006, .270, 6.5x55 etc).
    its a 6x5x55 action 4 75 would that be a better buy than a t3 even tho theres 250 in it,? given that they are both wood blued sporter barrels, cheers and thanks mungo,
    Last edited by AN DU RU FOX; 30-12-2014 at 18:16.
    DONT START

I've recently changed from t3s to 75s in. 222 and 243.

The 75s are studier rifles with better fit and finish. I personally think they have a much nicer stock, I really like that you can top load the mag, and I like the greater capacity in the mag.

I would also say my two 75s are a touch more accurate than my t3s were - but I'm not certain about this (my shooting has improved as well, over the same time period).

Overall, I really like the 75s. However - in terms of practical outcomes, there is absolutely no difference at all. You will never fail to shoot a deer because you gave a t3. The differences are marginal and mainly aesthetic.

I own both and prefer the 75 , it just feels like a higher quality product where as the T3 is built to a price,still a great accurate rifle but it's no 75 or Tikka 595 for that matter.

thanks mungo and unicorn ,i think youve both ticked what i was allready thinking,i have a t3 in wood and like the feel,but i think for the price it will be the 75 if its not gone ,if it has no worrys i will keep looking and saving cheers to you both,atb doug,
    DONT START