Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dsc2 course

Dsc2 course

Hi as anybody got any opinions on which organisation I should register with for my dsc 2 BASC or DBS
    Any advice will be helpful thanks
    franks5

Oxfordshire, Wiltshire, Berkshire....and Sutherland
    View my Gallery (19)View my Gallery (19)
    Quote Originally Posted by franks5 View Post
    Hi as anybody got any opinions on which organisation I should register with for my dsc 2 BASC or DBS
    Any advice will be helpful thanks
    franks5
    It really shouldn't make any difference who you register with: DMQ - Assessment Centres for DSC1 and DSC2

BASC costs 110 and BDS 120, so not much in it cost-wise either.
    O wad some Power the giftie gie us to see oursels as ithers see us!

Neither of them is a course, DSC 2 is an opportunity for you to demonstrate your skills and qualify as a result, good luck.

atb Tim

Hello.
    Who did you do your DSC1 with?
    If they made a good show for you, then perhaps follow on.

atb.

R.

Quote Originally Posted by timbrayford View Post
    Neither of them is a course, DSC 2 is an opportunity for you to demonstrate your skills and qualify as a result, good luck.

atb Tim
    And this is now the way of the world guys, you need a ticket for this and that,& don't forget the other!, seriously though, you will not regret the level one thru two, get it done buddy.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Did my dsc1 Peter Pursglove was my course leader did it through the BASC. Thay drag their heels a bit but i did it on 10 dec didn't get certificate till Feb it was over the Christmas period to be fair
    I am thinking about fast tracking with the BDS I know what I a lot of you think its not right to fast track
    i have 16 years of stalking experience so I think in this case for me it might be the way to do it completely gone off track with the original question sorry typical me as my wife says!!!

Quote Originally Posted by franks5 View Post
    Did my dsc1 Peter Pursglove was my course leader did it through the BASC. Thay drag their heels a bit but i did it on 10 dec didn't get certificate till Feb it was over the Christmas period to be fair
    I am thinking about fast tracking with the BDS I know what I a lot of you think its not right to fast track
    i have 16 years of stalking experience so I think in this case for me it might be the way to do it completely gone off track with the original question sorry typical me as my wife says!!!
    Your right BASC do drag their heels, personally i would avoid them and go elsewhere, through my past experiance.
    Regards Neil

Its not BASC its the verification process, as far as i understand that takes the time. There where nothing but helpful when i phoned them up and talk to them via email. and thought the service was very good and was within the time frame that DMQ say it takes for the cert to arrive.

But doesn't matter who you do it through. Good luck with it.

Did mine via North Highland College and have no complaints whatsoever
    Regards
    Jimmy
    Next time you're walking down the street and see a homeless person go buy them a sandwich and a coffee, change of fate and it could be you one day !!!

BUY BRITISH !!!!

Don't get me wrong i am not saying anything bad about the BASC
    it's just Took quite a while and a few phone calls