Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: meopta meopro 4x12x50

meopta meopro 4x12x50

hi guys just seen a good deal at sportsman gun center on meopta 4x12x50 and started searching for some info about that scope ist a great price but ive found even better one at one of polish websites specially with exchange rates it will cost 270 quid aprox for a brand new scope how do you rate that scope specially at that price will be used on 223 for foxing and some roe deer. thanks

Very good scopes. Not quite on a par with the best of Swarovski, s&b, Zeiss, but you are not paying well over 1,000 for the equivalent. I have a Swarovski 4-12x50 on my 243, Friend has the Meopta on his, and struggle to tell the difference. I really do like the Meopta reticle, with a fine centre, thick outer posts and range finder it the bottom right hand corner. The z3 4-12x50 at Sportsman is 1,075, you are looking at 270 for the Meopta - if you hid the badges and put them side by side I doubt many of us could tell the difference.
    Last edited by Heym SR20; 31-12-2014 at 21:32.

thanks for that there are 3 ret to choose nm4 bdc and sort off duplex like but nm4 looks best for what i nead going on holls so will treat myself

For the money you cant go wrong with Meopta Scopes, very well made & lovely glass...

What's the polish website, I've got a Meopta on my .308 and would love them on all my rifles. 270 is a steal

Have had a meopta on my 243 for 7 years now really impressed never missed a beat and I have done a lot with it will be used minimum 4 to 5 times a week

Quote Originally Posted by Heym SR20 View Post
    Very good scopes. Not quite on a par with the best of Swarovski, s&b, Zeiss, but you are not paying well over 1,000 for the equivalent. I have a Swarovski 4-12x50 on my 243, Friend has the Meopta on his, and struggle to tell the difference. I really do like the Meopta reticle, with a fine centre, thick outer posts and range finder it the bottom right hand corner. The z3 4-12x50 at Sportsman is 1,075, you are looking at 270 for the Meopta - if you hid the badges and put them side by side I doubt many of us could tell the difference.
    Range finder in bottom of right ?

What model of meopta is that please ?

Paul

Quote Originally Posted by sauer View Post
    Range finder in bottom of right ?

What model of meopta is that please ?

Paul
    Most Meoptas are available with 4a or 4b reticules which have the bracketing rangefinder-so simple to use when you get the hang of it-I don't use a laser rangefinder for deer anymore as it takes seconds to use the one in the scope

Hi K123,

Once you've got your sight ordered please would you be a gent and let us know where you found the deal as I'm very tempted at that price.

Cheers,

Jim

this is the reticle on mine:

Attachment 50946

i believe its a 4a or 4b.
    Now have meopta on all my rifles except the 22 which has a nice snb 6x42 atop.
    Below is a link to my website.
    Quad sticks