Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: something new.

something new.

Hi all me and a couple mates are trying to make a hunting channel and page on YouTube and Facebook please like and subscribe on YouTube and comment and look us up on Facebook under PRECISION SHOOTER and we will add you there you will finer videos of hunts we have done on the deer and fox's fairly new so not much at the moment but bear with us we are planning a lot of things Regards shippers.

trip planned for this saturday

going out Saturday on the roe and fallow so hopefully will have a new video not long after

Quote Originally Posted by SHIPPERS2 View Post
    going out Saturday on the roe and fallow so hopefully will have a new video not long after
    Good luck on Saturday shippers2

I've got a Guy out on sat morning for his first ever fallow stalk, hopefully we can get him a good start for 2015.

all the best, look forward to the successful video.

phil

thanks Phil same to you mate hope your guy has a good trip

Good luck lads. I'm hoping to do my first cwd or muntjac stalk this coming year.

You have a PM.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Blimey malc that was quick

Not Good,far too much of this penile exstention stuff about and I would not consider that a safe shot.

what were your concerns why would you consider that a unsafe shot