Thread: Precision shooter

Precision shooter

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce PRECISION SHOOTER

PRECISION SHOOTER is a team that has been formed to create a series of field sports and shooting videos.

over the next 6 months there will be a regular feed of new videos entering our Facebook page PRECISION SHOOTER and also YouTube. We at PRECISION SHOOTER value all support received from you guys and girls who will be our core audience, and appreciate any advice.

Many Thanks

Charlie Harwood

You have a pm. Please do not bombard this site with promotional posts all the time. I am beggining to think that this is not non commercial as your colleague suggested.

Besides one would think you would have at least had the decency to as the site owners.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

there is loads on here malc who don't pay the trade membership when they should

Quote Originally Posted by chrisc View Post
    there is loads on here malc who don't pay the trade membership when they should
    Yes I am afraid our good nature is sometimes taken for granted. We are looking into the above, and the Co owners of this site are aware of my opinion.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

If you wish to use the site to promote your video series then as Malcolm suggests it would have been good manners to ask before beginning your campaign. You maintain that this is to be a non profit making venture, I hope this is the case because having raised your head so far above the parapet it will be difficult to maintain a low profile in the future.

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses