News years resolutions

Mine is to try not to buy any guns this year........ I keep repeating the phrase 'I have what I need, I don't need any more......' Let's see how that one works out!

Resolution accomplished.

Probably should have gone for the auto* membership renewal option but given a site ban is never further than as Blazer’s cheek piece away probably best to err on the side of caution!

HNW

K

To get the illusive sika last on my species list and do more stalking once or twice a weeks not cutting it :D
Norma

Mine is to try and not bait blaser owners , landrover owners or Johnny foreigner !

Happy New Year to you tackb. So pleased to hear you’ve turned a new leaf with regards to your baiting. Now I can confess to owning a Blaser R93, Landrover Td5 being married to an Irish lady and living on the Welsh borders without any fears of the p155 being taken. All the best. :D :D

Same as in 2013 and 2014: to successfully stalk and shoot a roebuck! With my home-made cartridges. Possibly through a drilling. There's not much point in making a resolution to go stalking more though...

Back