Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My son's stoat.....at last!

My son's stoat.....at last!

I've had a stoat in the freezer for a while that my son shot a few years ago (4 to be exact....; original write up athttps://www.thestalkingdirectory.co.uk/showthread.php/16722-My-son-1-local-stoat-population-nil? highlight=stoat)

Anyway - I eventually got my finger out and got it to the taxidermist (I told Charlie when he shot it that I'd get it mounted for him), and picked it up just before Christmas. We're both pleased with it, and it now sits in my mancave....better late than never!

Attachment 50952
    Attachment 50953
    Attachment 50951
    Nothing is worse than having an itch you can never scratch

"...Nicely just doesn't cut the cheese....." A new twist on management-speak courtesy of a colleague.

My son's stoat.....at last!

A memory for you & yer lad ... Every time you just sitting in man cave relaxing, having a wee dram & you look at that it will remind you .
    I can but hope I can have something similar to jog the memory when my 2 boys old enough ... ( 5&6) both autistic but showing lot of progress ,I have a brand new yildiz folder .410 I bought on a whim with hope that the can get to the point of using it

Nice stoat
    I like that

Paul
    Last edited by sauer; 02-01-2015 at 13:33.

Cracking wee job

Nice one for the man cave, sadly mine did not leave enough bits from the initial encounter to make it to the taxidermist

Quote Originally Posted by merlin View Post
    I've had a stoat in the freezer for a while that my son shot a few years ago (4 to be exact....; original write up at My son 1, local stoat population nil..... highlight=stoat)
    It was well worth going back to the thread for your original write-up, but post #8 had me nearly crying with laughter:

I really like the stoat, the taxidermist has done it proud.

That look good, im a bit like that time wise if I don't do it now it takes ages.

That's a great treasure for his collection! Am I correct in thinking that it was you and your son that I met at Malc's on 20th December?

Quote Originally Posted by Pine Marten View Post
    That's a great treasure for his collection! Am I correct in thinking that it was you and your son that I met at Malc's on 20th December?
    .....afraid not PM! I've never been to Malc's.
    Nothing is worse than having an itch you can never scratch

"...Nicely just doesn't cut the cheese....." A new twist on management-speak courtesy of a colleague.