help! how to get rid of my cough

SHIPPERS2

HI all I am off out tomorrow deer stalking and got a very annoying cough and I need to cough every few min any ideas what will control it so i don't spook everything within a mile cheers shippers

Cycle your Blaser's action whenever the malady comes upon you. No deer will scarper due to your bronchial affliction.

Only joshing. Any syrupy "over the counter" medicine will help.

K

......take a triple dose of the most powerful bowel-opening laxative you can find. You won't d​are cough then.....:eek:

coughs going round like crazy, had one for almost 2 months now, can't really do much but let it run its course, when the tickle comes, you can't surpress it!

take 1x large glass of grouse and then add 1 x table spoon of honey then 1 x tea spoon of sugar then add 1 x large green ginger, stir well when adding small amount of warm water. go to bed and drink fast. wake up and all will be well. ps do not drive in the morning.

its cheating useing laxatives for stalking scattering them around the fields for the deer then coming back later following the scent trail!!!!:rofl:

Cycle your Blaser's action whenever the malady comes upon you. No deer will scarper due to your bronchial affliction.

Only joshing. Any syrupy "over the counter" medicine will help.

K

So much for the New Years resolution! Didn't take long ;)

Edit.....sorry, that's wasn't you, just realised! Hey ho

Get several exlax bars, or any other serious full strength laxative. Eat it all in one sitting about 2 hours before heading out.

Won't do a thing to stop your coughs or sneeze - but you will find untold reserves of willpower to hold it in, knowing if you let go - you are going to LET GO!

Anyone having a cough for a while should see their GP, and if you get indigestion and or heart burn it can be acid reflux again GP recommended. Otherwise many good ideas posted. Tom

Back