Thread: Irish banks

Irish banks

Seems the recent unhappiness in the Republic's banking system has receded greatly, at least in relation to our mainland ones, A member on here from Ireland who was not overly familiar with the B.A.C.S. system, managed to pay me within a few short hours, Many thanks & a Happy New Year to you Hungry hunter, hope you get good use from it, Steve.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

you think !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we seem to have a government that thinks/thought it was right and proper to prop up and bail out a banking system that was inept and corrupt with money from the state ,so now we have a huge national debt per head of capita that would frighten anyone, if anything the unhappiness is compounded and very much still to the fore .

mainland do you bank in France or Switzerland
    a barony original

I reckon you missed the underlying message, & mainland meant as in UK, where some of the members on here may be suffering from inefficient branches, including myself. Sorry if I picked a scab off of you, re the Irish system.
    Last edited by finnbear270; 03-01-2015 at 14:20.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

And the bankers were caught on tape having a laugh about it. Feicers!!

and if you want to talk stupid. Read up on the water tax system the government tried to implement......
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .