Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Museum Day clay shoot

Museum Day clay shoot

Hi Everyone.

Well there seems to be a bit of interest about an informal round of clays at the end of Saturday afternoon prior to the Museum visit.

There is a very nice place called Greenfields near Canterbury which has a very nice clay layout.

My question is how many and who would like me to arrange a round of clays here. Can you please let me know as soon as possible as it gets very busy on a Saturday, and I will then make inquiries about costs etc.

Thank you

Sikamalc

Hello Malcom.

I did hear a wiff that there may have been a possiblity of a clay shoot

I would be interested to show one or two of you how to go on 8)

There, i`ve laid down the gauntlet, so come on, lets get some names.
    It will be a laugh if nothing else.

wadas

I was thinking about popping along myself and now the thought of busting a few clays puts the icing on the cake, maybe have a pool shoot for a bottle of malt winner has to share with the rest of us unless it's me of course lol

Whatever you guys would like to do is fine by me 8) Juts let me know as soon as possible so I can put it in place. The ground is about 6 miles from the Crown Inn at Sarre, so for those that are booked in I was hoping to say 3pm on Saturday at the clay ground.

What do you think Rob, is this ok with everyone

But please can everyone let me know so i can inform the ground about numbers. A pool shoot sounds a good idea. I hardly ever shoot a shoty these days, so I can blow the cobwebs out of the barrels. Anyone who dosnt want to bring a Shotgun I have two so let me know. Both O/U.

Look forward to it.

Sikamalc

Wadas
    Ill giva ya a run for ya money mate. Looks like the 1897 winchester pump action trench gun will have to come out to play 8)

Clay pigeons

Hi Malcolm

Please put me down for 2 guns. It's been a while so I want to start making excuses now.....

Cheers,

Rob

Hi Malcolm
    Put me down for the clays mate, could you give me some idea of times as I have a bit of a journey to get over to you. Look forward to seeing all you boys their.
    Regards
    Paul

Hi Paul,
    There will be girls there to mate! You do like girls don't you?

Oh yes, currently single. No any nice ones who are going mate? You going to have a go at the clays mate or do you prefer a stationary target, if so you could let them land

Quote Originally Posted by alled12
    Oh yes, currently single. No any nice ones who are going mate? You going to have a go at the clays mate or do you prefer a stationary target, if so you could let them land
    so you hav seen mrB in action aswell