Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gun licence fees

Gun licence fees

Ed Balls , the shadow chancellor has just said on sky news , that he will put more police on the streets, and will pay for them with realistic gun licence fees and doing away with the PCC elections.

Lets hope he doesn't get elected in May 2015.
    how much would the fees be under his ideas?

Whatever he thinks he get away with, 200 has been mooted. Isn't it about time criminals had policing costs stopped from their welfare benefits?

atb Tim

Labour tw*ts have a short memory, who left the treasury note "The money's all gone"???????????????, best we can hope for is a coalition between UKIP & Cameron.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Quote Originally Posted by ciscokid View Post
    Ed Balls , the shadow chancellor has just said on sky news , that he will put more police on the streets, and will pay for them with realistic gun licence fees and doing away with the PCC elections.

Lets hope he doesn't get elected in May 2015.
    how much would the fees be under his ideas?
    And you believe him? a politician.

Established Poster
    UKIP? please, bigots and racists should not get our vote based on playing to the lowest common denominators (they're stealing our jobs, etc, etc...) whilst producing no coherent policy. I do not support Cameron, but at least he is a genuine option. For what it's worth, I do support Labour but don't necessarily support this policy. I don't mind paying what it costs the police to administer, as long as they are efficient and I'm not subsidising excessive burden. I don't think we should, or will be expected to, fund more bobbies on the beat.

What is annoying is that he would expect the most law abiding members of society ( FAC and SGC ) holders to pay.
    I would rather see drivers who text whilst driving pay for the extra bobbies.

Quote Originally Posted by tom_o_m View Post
    UKIP? please, bigots and racists should not get our vote based on playing to the lowest common denominators (they're stealing our jobs, etc, etc...) whilst producing no coherent policy. I do not support Cameron, but at least he is a genuine option. For what it's worth, I do support Labour but don't necessarily support this policy. I don't mind paying what it costs the police to administer, as long as they are efficient and I'm not subsidising excessive burden. I don't think we should, or will be expected to, fund more bobbies on the beat.
    I don't recognise your description of UKIP members, not in this part of the world anyway (and no I haven't joined UKIP).

atb Tim

"anybody who wants to be a politician should be banned for life from public office".the big yin hit the nail on the head with that statement

Established Poster
    I think the majority of UKIP supporters are seen as racist, only as immigration is the thing that supporters talk about. I have always felt that if you don't mind paying ten pounds for one pound of service, vote labour! Is there an answer NO