fac conditions

PAULT

put my fac in so that i could shoot roe with my 223 just so everything was in order now the police want the address of where i will be shooting my 223 is on an open ticket is this normal practise any advise thanx

put my fac in so that i could shoot roe with my 223 just so everything was in order now the police want the address of where i will be shooting my 223 is on an open ticket is this normal practise any advise thanx

They are probably looking to satisfy themselves with the 'Good Reason' to possess, now that you have effectively gone up a level in the quarry stakes.

Would there be any problem in providing them with details of a suitable piece of land with deer on it - or are you looking to use it for bought/borrowed days?

Now would be a good time to ask them for the 'new' condition that would name deer 'and any other legal quarry', rather than list them all.

ive got a 243 for stalking i just wanted to put roe on my 223 so that i dont get any bother when out after fox and a roe sticks its head up

The reason they are asking is that you would need ground in Scotland on your ticket to shoot Roe with a 223 as its not legal to shoot Roe with a 223 in Wales and England. But you knew that allready didn't you.

I've just put in for a variation and they've asked for me to provide land to link it to (I'm open too). Some new idea that's not been around long according to my head of dept, and it's a right headache for them too by all accounts!

hopefully sorted know with the help with someone of here they know who they are thanx

Back