Thread: cruise

cruise

HI, The wifes just booked a cruise on one of the Thomson ships the dream, just looking for some tips on what clothes to wear at night, dont suppose i will do any of the captains nights, and any other tips you think would be of some use to us?
    Regards Neil

Wear very loose trousers (especially in the big ballroom area).

Dress smart casual and you will be fine and feel comfortable, they have a Captains evening when everyone has the opportunity to dress up in their penguin suits but lots of people still dress smart and casual and treat it like any other evening, the choice is yours. Don't worry because there's no strict dress code and the most important thing of all is to enjoy yourself, I've been on a few cruises and Thomsons are brilliant. Cruising is a real chill holiday,enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by StalkingKent View Post
    Dress smart casual and you will be fine and feel comfortable, they have a Captains evening when everyone has the opportunity to dress up in their penguin suits but lots of people still dress smart and casual and treat it like any other evening, the choice is yours. Don't worry because there's no strict dress code and the most important thing of all is to enjoy yourself, I've been on a few cruises and Thomsons are brilliant. Cruising is a real chill holiday,enjoy.
    That sounds just great to me mate.
    Neil

I've been on two now the last one we had three formal nights I had a mix of white and black tux and several different dickey bows great fun you will enjoy it