Thread: Charity Taste of Game Evening Edinburgh

Charity Taste of Game Evening Edinburgh

I am holding a charity "Taste of Game Evening " in Edinburgh.A friend who is a chef prepares a rustic feast of Game from produce that I and friends have shot over the last few months.The proceeds for the night will be split between , Marys Meals Malawi ( www.marysmeals.org.uk ) and The National Gamekeepers Charitable Trust.

Price per head is 12.50

Sorry, but being held in Edinburgh and will only tick the box who live in this surrounding area ( or if you are happy to travel !!!!!!).Drop me a PM for further info and ticket availability.

Date for the event Friday 30th and Saturday 31st of January, being held in the a bowling club in the Portobello area of Edinburgh
    Last edited by mark-joppa; 07-01-2015 at 09:55. Reason: b
    Do you know what nemesis means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent, personified in this case by a 'orrible c@#t, me.

Thanks for all the support from members on here.Sold 120 tickets a few left for the Friday so be quick if you are interested.Looking forward to catching up with everyone.
    Do you know what nemesis means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent, personified in this case by a 'orrible c@#t, me.

Just a follow up.Thanks to all on this site who came and supported the two nights.A big thanks to ajfab

We raised 1800 so a three way split going to Local Bowling Club,Mary's Meals Malawi and National Gamekeepers Organisation

Well done Mark and sorry i had prior engagements. Ally.