Thread: Mauser M03 Extreme (6.5x55) + Swarovski Z6 2-12x50 + Atec CMM4 + Travel Case - 2500

Mauser M03 Extreme (6.5x55) + Swarovski Z6 2-12x50 + Atec CMM4 + Travel Case - 2500

Dear All,

Up for sale is my very lightly used M03 Extreme, full kit including Swarovski Z6 in perfect condition, Mauser mounts (these alone cost 350), Atec CMM4 mod, Mauser sling and flight case.

Will take more pictures and post over the weekend. 2750 for the whole lot. I also have a large quantity of Norma Nosler BT 120g, which this rifle loves, available by separate negotiation.

Reason for sale is that (as you can see from the picture) I have two M03's and can really only justify one given the minimal use they get. I am putting the extreme up for sale as I figured that would be more popular, but if you really like the look of the wooden stocked one (that is 30-06 with a Swaro Habicht 3-12x50) then I am open to offers. I need to keep one of them though !

Best regards,Click image for larger version. 

Name:	M03 on range.jpg 
Views:	421 
Size:	209.9 KB 
ID:	51283
    Last edited by MauserM03; 12-01-2015 at 09:55. Reason: Edited as I forgot the (bloody expensive) mounts

Wow what a bargain should sell quick enough

Id be interested in buying the travel case if you decided to split

Yikes, maybe I under-priced it. Will put it on Guntrader on Monday for more but will obv. stick to this price for SD members.

Knowing how well you look after your kit, I can only envy the lucky buyer of this setup.
    I'd have it off you myself in a blink, but already well served by Mr Sauer and Leica!
    "There comes in the dead of night a hand of cold steel that plucks the German sentries from their posts"
    WSC 1942

Let me know if you decide to split as id take 30-06 barrel and mounts.

cheers

louis.

if you do decide to split I would be interested in the wooden stock.

regards

Tony

Whoever buys this will love it! I have this rifle in .243 and 30-06. I am after a decent sling, what's the Mauser sling like?

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter-23 View Post
    Whoever buys this will love it! I have this rifle in .243 and 30-06. I am after a decent sling, what's the Mauser sling like?
    Not hijacking

the neoprene / rubber mauser sling is rather nice to use as it's got rubber grippy stuff on the carry side which stops it sliding off your shoulder

it's also long

I use it on the front swivel on my extreme as it's safer rather than the bipod swivel as the front swivel is washered and has a nut holding it but the bipod swivel is just screwed into the plastic so not as secure

Thanks for all the messages, think I've replied to all PM's now. Would prefer to sell in one package but will split if necessary. I've upped the price slightly as I had forgotten to factor in the Mauser mounts, which cost 350. On Guntrader for 200 more so still a bargain for an SD member.

Provisionally sold to Andy. Thanks to all.