Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: Intense.

  1. #1

  2. #2
    Huyton?
    Below is a link to my website.
    Quad sticks

  3. #3

  4. #4
    A tragic time for France, loss of innocent lives is always very sad....

    There seems to be a hell of a lot of firearms being discharged at once.

  5. #5
    Mi5 recently sent some agents to Amsterdam to test how easy it was to buy a firearm.
    Within a few hours they had bought an ak for €200 including ammo.
    There has been a change of strategy and I think we will see more of this sort of thing,unfortunately.
    "Don't say I didnae warn ye !"

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by N.F.W.M View Post
    A tragic time for France, loss of innocent lives is always very sad....

    There seems to be a hell of a lot of firearms being discharged at once.
    I was surprised to see, in one clip, what I believe to be firearm discharges taking place from behind a large group who were making entry?Camera angle??, & in another clip, watched a specialist entry vehicle being loaded up well behind the many sounds of initial firing at the industrial estate site, then starting to reverse to maybe position for approach, perhaps they were not on standby. I would think every country in Europe is now suffering a bit of knee knocking after this sad train of events.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

  7. #7
    Not the most tactically sound approach from the French police going for strength in numbers it would appear. Still it all worked and the terrorist is now dead.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by finnbear270 View Post
    I was surprised to see, in one clip, what I believe to be firearm discharges taking place from behind a large group who were making entry?Camera angle??, & in another clip, watched a specialist entry vehicle being loaded up well behind the many sounds of initial firing at the industrial estate site, then starting to reverse to maybe position for approach, perhaps they were not on standby. I would think every country in Europe is now suffering a bit of knee knocking after this sad train of events.
    I thought that too!

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by topscots1 View Post
    Not the most tactically sound approach from the French police going for strength in numbers it would appear. Still it all worked and the terrorist is now dead.
    I didn't think it was tactically sound either, and the "mob handed" entrance made me go.

  10. #10
    one cop injured in leg not sure if he was shot or hurt by flash bang exploding by his feet
    first cop through the door must have big kahunas

Similar Threads

  1. Intense Elk Fight in the Woods
    By Tartan_Terrier in forum Videos
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 22-10-2013, 11:03

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •