Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: emails

emails

does anyone know if malmo guns is trading as i have sent three emails ,and not one reply,cheers doug,
    DONT START

Quote Originally Posted by AN DU RU FOX View Post
    does anyone know if malmo guns is trading as i have sent three emails ,and not one reply,cheers doug,
    i spoke with them yesterday. so yes.

Must say I had similar dealings a few years ago with malmo guns. Was lookimg at a lovely heym they had but failing to reply to fpur emails I went elsewhere.

When will the guntrade learn in todays internet era its the customers that hold the power.

thanks i am looking elsewear as you say in todays world ok they could be extremely busy but not for 4/5 weeks,cheers doug,
    DONT START

Give them a call, you never can tell if emails get filtered out by one filter or another. They are decent chaps and will look after you

i called about a price for a barrel and they were very helpful and got back to me straight away.

maybe try giving then a call?

I have found them very helpful, even got a swift reply to a recent email, but the shop is generally busy when I've been in so perhaps they struggle sometimes to keep up.....??

Cheers,

hh

Quote Originally Posted by Haggis Hunter View Post
    I have found them very helpful, even got a swift reply to a recent email, but the shop is generally busy when I've been in so perhaps they struggle sometimes to keep up.....??

Cheers,

hh
    thanks hh srvet and artschool i will give them a bell and see,doug,
    DONT START

Always found them helpful and knowledgeable. Loadsa choice clothing-wise and cartridges. Don't know about you, but I find a lot of gun shops aren't that good with computer communication. Probably a legacy of gun shops being mostly a face to face business. Except for perhaps those that concentrate on distance selling.