Thread: Mincer ?

Mincer ?

And I don't me the gay type
    I am looking to buy a decent mincer as I actually
    like to eat what I stalk any recommendations ?

rick i bought one from argos it is the breville/worrel thomson one.was about 70 makes sausages too.Good piece of kit,i have had mine for a few years now and many a munty has become burger,chilli con venison,spag boll or cottage pie.Still haven got round to sausages yet

If you happen to own a Kenwood chef food mixer I have a mincer attachment which you are welcome to. I've used mine for many years, it's a good bit of kit. I just got given another one, it looks new and is still in it's box. Offer open to all on the forum.
    Mark.

Quote Originally Posted by buckup View Post
    If you happen to own a Kenwood chef food mixer I have a mincer attachment which you are welcome to. I've used mine for many years, it's a good bit of kit. I just got given another one, it looks new and is still in it's box. Offer open to all on the forum.
    Mark.
    I (well my partner) could make good use of that, if Rick can't. We have a modern Kenwood Chef Titanium so I think it should fit, unless the design has changed. It would be nice to make sausages etc.

Cheers, Jon.

I don't mind john! Being a man living along who lives
    off venisioni don't own a kenwood chef lol ! Thanks for the
    offer!

have the same one works well i still have not got round to triying the sausages yet myself so its burgers mince burgers mince