Roe sack liners

marrajack

Hi all
I was given a lovely gift from a lad I used to support and ferry about when he was in the same football academy as my lads
He is now in the forces and yesterday dropped me off a great rucksack
It would make a great roe sack, however I would like to get a liner for it
Any thoughts???

Plastic rubble sacks. Make sure you get strong ones and a roll will last for ages. Just the right size for Roe.

I use sacks the chap from DEFRA leaves for me, very tough (in red) just right for dirty smelly foxes.
As above builders rubble sacks doubled up might work, plenty of heavy duty products around.

Tim.243

Send a pm to monarch country products. He provided me with a spare liner for one of his roe sacks, so he can source them separate to the complete sacks as well.

Novice

I use one of those as a spare roe sack in the boot of the car but they are far from water/blood proof.

the rubbery plastic rubble sacks are goo but they can be punctured fairly easily so careful when you stuff it in

Hi all
I was given a lovely gift from a lad I used to support and ferry about when he was in the same football academy as my lads
He is now in the forces and yesterday dropped me off a great rucksack
It would make a great roe sack, however I would like to get a liner for it
Any thoughts???

You could try Poppins of this site... Great Roe Sacks supplied with very strong, durable liners, so you may be able to just purchase the liner.... One of the best bits of kit I have bought.

All the best.

Neil.

Doesn't give a size ?

Dear John,

thank you very much for your Inquiry.

The dimensions of the Game Tub is:

Material: 990 D Oxford Nylon
Color: brown
Dimensions: 73cm length x 63cm width x 30cm height
Folded Dimensions: ca. 40cm x 20cm
Volume: 140 Liter
Waterproof and tearproof
Welded seams
Rugged and reliable

Perfect for Roe Deer and Wild Boar also for small Stag.

Best regards

Steffen

Dear John,

thank you very much for your Inquiry.

The dimensions of the Game Tub is:

Material: 990 D Oxford Nylon
Color: brown
Dimensions: 73cm length x 63cm width x 30cm height
Folded Dimensions: ca. 40cm x 20cm
Volume: 140 Liter
Waterproof and tearproof
Welded seams
Rugged and reliable

Perfect for Roe Deer and Wild Boar also for small Stag.

Best regards

Steffen

Hmm, £50 + shipping seems a bit steep, don't think it would be my material of choice either.. Be better with a Terylene base material.

Back