Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RCBS Loading Block x2

RCBS Loading Block x2

I have a pair of RCBS Loading blocks that I bought off here a while ago. I wanted them to reload .308 & .243 brass but they do not fit in all the holes, only some f them. So some brass go in as expected and about 1/3 of them get stuck halfway in & sit at a slight angle. I think these are for smaller sized brass. I have got my self a pair of the deep blocks from Spud, so these are no longer needed.

12 posted

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RCBS Block.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	113.0 KB 
ID:	51445
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails RCBS Block.jpg  

I have one of these blocks myself.
    i think the holes alternate large and small, so .308 should fit every other hole?

Hi Neumo.
    Could I please have these. I would like to pay with paypal and will pay the fee.

Bryan.

i think the holes alternate large and small, so .308 should fit every other hole?
    That is interesting. A quick nip upstairs to play with some 308 brass proves that you are right. So the brass fits in every other one, alternating each row...

SOLD to Bryan, pending the usual. PM sent

Quote Originally Posted by Neumo View Post
    That is interesting. A quick nip upstairs to play with some 308 brass proves that you are right. So the brass fits in every other one, alternating each row...

SOLD to Bryan, pending the usual. PM sent
    Dave.
    I have sent you the dosh and then seen this. If you have changed your mind thats fine.Just cancel the deal,no probs here.

ATB Bryan.

Sorry. I am bit confused about that Bryan. From my end you have said you want them & have paid, so I was planning to get them in the post to you today. I still want to sell these to you & have received the funds. That is what I meant by my post above, which says that you can have them. Hence me being confused what you mean 'If you have changed your mind thats fine'

Can you confirm that you still want them & I will get them in the post to you.

Sorry Pal.
    My fault for confusion.
    I picked up my email that I could have them and sent the dosh. Then when I went on forum noticed your post stating that you tested them with .308 and they fit.
    Thinking you might want to keep them afterall,I offered you the chance to change your mind. Your post number 4 replying to Mike Palmer.
    Its your call Mate,I would still like to have them and no rush posting them.

Kindest regards Bryan.

OK, that clears that up. So Yes they are yours. I have the money & your address, so will package them up to get them in the post tomorrow as I have been to post office for today all ready.

As I said, I bought a pair of deep 308 reloading trays from spud so no longer need them.

Sorry to P155 you about Mate, post at your convenience there really is no need for any special post office trip or anything.

ATB Bryan.

No problem. I had some bits from spud to pick up today anyway & need to post some bits tomorrow as well so it is no bother. Will PM when they are in the mail.