Thread: Steyr Mannlicher Stock

Steyr Mannlicher Stock

Does anyone out there have a steyr SSG, M or L with a wooden stock and a rotary magazine?

I know it is a long shot but I am trying to have a stock custom made for my rifle but the duplicator is unable to duplicate plastic stocks.

So I wondered if there was someone out there who would be willing to send their prized wooden stock off to the stockist for me for a couple of weeks.

Yes I would be willing to pay for postage and would be happy to pay a small fee for you not having a stock on your rifle for a couple of weeks.

This would be much appreciated and forever grateful.

If there is any possibility of someone being able to do this for me please send me a message.

Thankyou in anticipation

Tom

I have several of them. I will send you a PM tonight. This is actually a project on which I am working ( in background, an L61R stock is first in the queue right now ).

Shame you are in America as we could of done a nice trade I am having an aluminium magazine made up and also the trigger and mag housing custom made in aluminium. But got to wait for my rifle to come back as I am having 6" taken off the barrel. So won't be able to see if they work properly till then.

I have a Steyr in 308, contacte via pm, I will help you

Quote Originally Posted by tomto View Post
    Does anyone out there have a steyr SSG, M or L with a wooden stock and a rotary magazine?

I know it is a long shot but I am trying to have a stock custom made for my rifle but the duplicator is unable to duplicate plastic stocks.

So I wondered if there was someone out there who would be willing to send their prized wooden stock off to the stockist for me for a couple of weeks.

Yes I would be willing to pay for postage and would be happy to pay a small fee for you not having a stock on your rifle for a couple of weeks.

This would be much appreciated and forever grateful.

If there is any possibility of someone being able to do this for me please send me a message.

Thankyou in anticipation

Tom

Hiya

I may be able to help - PM sent.

Regards
    L

How did this project get on? I would be very keen to see how the aluminium mag worked out?