Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: payment

payment

Hi I am thinking of selling my rifle scope could anyone please tell me the best way of a ranging payment.

Bank transfer is the best I have found. If you are untrusting pay pal. I have never had an issue buying or selling on this forum using bank transfer. I think your post might be against forum rules however. What are you selling

Quote Originally Posted by topscots1 View Post
    Bank transfer is the best I have found. If you are untrusting pay pal. I have never had an issue buying or selling on this forum using bank transfer. I think your post might be against forum rules however. What are you selling
    He is selling a riflescope! First part of the sentence.

However, I agree. Bank Transfer is a good option but my other method of payment is to quite simply put cash in an envelope and before anyone jumps in about that I have been doing this since 1974 and only once had a problem. But because it was a couple of hundred pounds and I had sent it Special Delivery I got my money back in the end.

Paypal works for me as gift , never had a problem , hundreds of transactions , easy peasy .
    "This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!"
    Adolph Hitler 1933

Bank transfer or PayPal are my preferred payment methods for purchases and sales. Warning lights start to flash when folk can't do electronic transactions. Regards JCS

Thanks for the help

Why anyone would think that by paying through paypal and marking as a gift, would then later afford you any sort of protection, is beyond me! You have no right to ask for a gift back.

If you want protection it needs to to be paid on a credit card or through using paypal in the normal way i.e. someone has to pay the fees!

I managed to figure that out just about. There are thousands of types out there just a simple question.

What scope will you be selling?

bank or paypal,,,,p ps favorite at the moment as once youve seen money transfer you can then do the postage online and send stuff asap, and remember if in doubt about who to deal with ask, if they are straight then theres no problem, atb,,,,doug,
    DONT START