Wanted: syndicate place

ironmatt

Hi all,

I was hoping someone might be able to help me. I have done a bit of accompanied stalking in the past but I was hoping to find a syndicate place. I have my DSC level 1 and I am working towards my level 2 but I need bit more practise with gralloching first. I am 25, insured and I am based in Matlock in Derbyshire but do not mind travelling at all.

I have a wide selection of rifles, .22lr, .22 hornet, .22/250, .223, .243, .270 and a .300win mag, although the .223 and .300 are only used for targets. My experience is with red, roe and fallow. I have held my FAC and SGC since I was 15 and I am very safe and experienced with rifles but my stalking experience is still in its early days. Off the top of my head I think I have shot roughly 30-40 deer.

I would preferably like a small, friendly syndicate with experienced members who might be willing to help me, mainly with gralloching and butchery.

I would more than happily help and pull my weight with maintenance, mending high seats etc, and would be willing to gralloch everyone's deer to give me the practise :D.

Alternatively, if anyone would be willing to let me tag along with a stalk (not shoot) and maybe gralloch any shot deer I would be very grateful. I am eager to learn and would love the experience :D.

I know I'm asking a lot, sorry.

Many thanks

Matt

Hi all,

I was hoping someone might be able to help me. I have done a bit of accompanied stalking in the past but I was hoping to find a syndicate place. I have my DSC level 1 and I am working towards my level 2 but I need bit more practise with gralloching first. I am 25, insured and I am based in Matlock in Derbyshire but do not mind travelling at all.

I have a wide selection of rifles, .22lr, .22 hornet, .22/250, .223, .243, .270 and a .300win mag, although the .223 and .300 are only used for targets. My experience is with red, roe and fallow. I have held my FAC and SGC since I was 15 and I am very safe and experienced with rifles but my stalking experience is still in its early days. Off the top of my head I think I have shot roughly 30-40 deer.

I would preferably like a small, friendly syndicate with experienced members who might be willing to help me, mainly with gralloching and butchery.

I would more than happily help and pull my weight with maintenance, mending high seats etc, and would be willing to gralloch everyone's deer to give me the practise :D.

Alternatively, if anyone would be willing to let me tag along with a stalk (not shoot) and maybe gralloch any shot deer I would be very grateful. I am eager to learn and would love the experience :D.

I know I'm asking a lot, sorry.

Many thanks

Matt

Matt

Well put and good luck with this. You are the future of our sport so hopefully someone local to you will pick up on this and find an opening for you.

Best regards

JCS

Back