Thread: Hello From Ireland

Hello From Ireland

Hi,

Just joined the site and im From County Laois which is in the Midlands of Ireland.

I'm new to all this so im here to listen and learn.I have more of an interest at the moment for small game and vermin and more so after foxes and when i gain more and more experience i will eventually move up the larger game but thats down the line.I currently have a .22 wmr to get me started again and love it but want to move it up a notch and after studying and trolling the net im fascinated by the .204 ruger ,
    So if anyone has any experience and advice on this Caliber id love to hear from you.

Cheers

was lovely meeting ye all aswell......

Hello and welcome not long joined myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Night Bandit View Post
    Hi,

Just joined the site and im From County Laois which is in the Midlands of Ireland.

I'm new to all this so im here to listen and learn.I have more of an interest at the moment for small game and vermin and more so after foxes and when i gain more and more experience i will eventually move up the larger game but thats down the line.I currently have a .22 wmr to get me started again and love it but want to move it up a notch and after studying and trolling the net im fascinated by the .204 ruger ,
    So if anyone has any experience and advice on this Caliber id love to hear from you.

Cheers

Welcome Night bandit I hope your chosen name is code for something else! I from an area close to you. The clue is in my name.

There are a great bunch of people here don't be afraid to ask questions we all have to learn

Regards,
    Glendine.

Welcome to the site,

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Quote Originally Posted by Glendine View Post
    Welcome Night bandit I hope your chosen name is code for something else! I from an area close to you. The clue is in my name.

There are a great bunch of people here don't be afraid to ask questions we all have to learn

Regards,
    Glendine.
    Hello Glendine,

No im not a real bandit.....but i do drive one

Glendine?? Rings a bell alright

Thanks for the welcome anyways as i thought i was the only person logged in for a few days, anyway ive been trolling through all the posts the past few days looking at reviews and comments about the .204 . Did really get the answers i was after so i think ill put up a post and see what people think.

cheers

Night Bandit