Charlie Hebdo magazines - Rediculous money!

FrenchieBoy

I have just seen on e-bay that one edition of "Charlie Hedbo" has sold for £770 ( http://offer.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAP...7675.l2565&clk_rvr_id=764374382983&rmvSB=true )and that on another the bidding price has just risen to a stupid £550 with 2 hours of bidding left to go. I could maybe understand it if this were the copy that "caused so much upset" to some and which led to the senseless killings in France but from what I can see it is the latest one that has just being released.
Is this just "insensitive profiteering" from others "misfortune", or to put it another way - capitalising on the unfortunate deaths of other innocent parties?
Would any of you care to put your thoughts on this forward guys?

Last edited:
This is the price of a free sociality

daft thing is thats the most common copy they have ever printed at 3+ million copies vs the usual 60k

If the Hebdo publishers put money from sales into a fund for the victims then that would be the way to go.
Maybe they are, I don't know.

Re collectable...doubt it,not with that number in circulation.
Caveat emptor collectors.

If the Hebdo publishers put money from sales into a fund for the victims then that would be the way to go.
Maybe they are, I don't know.

Re collectable...doubt it,not with that number in circulation.
Caveat emptor collectors.

All proceeds are going to the families I believe, but that won't include the ebay ones no doubt!!

where humans are ,so are the fell creatures that slither and slime.ebay rats will always cash in on incidents like this.the answer is simples ,dont buy it and then rattus tw...us doesnt prosper.:old:

Back