Thread: Adamants new love.

Adamants new love.

I went over to Adams Monday afternoon to see his new pup Fern. In case he hasnt told anyone she is a GSP/HWHV cross at 8 weeks old. She is going to be a cracker, when I walked into the house she just walked over to me, looked me in the eye as if to say who the hell are you. BOLD is the word for a little bitch.

Anyway this is just a bit about congratulations on the new arrival and hope that she will meet up to expectations. Its always an exciting time with a new pup and they are fantastic time wasters.

So Adam dont be shy lets have some pup/pics and show her to the world. They do not stay at that stage for long and the teenage time will soon begin. As you have 2 human ones you know that this is the trial and tribulation time. Have fun with her.

John.

So what you're saying is that this is a 'Show us your puppies' thread...

Trevor's gradually getting over the fact that I have a new love , helped by the fact that he has taken on my bitch's brother from the same litter.

She is indeed gorgeous, even though she's currently eating my son's shoe (he'll soon learn to look after his stuff when he has to hop to school). This is the first dog I've had in my own right, so I'm on a steep learning curve - I'm looking forward to training her to track etc but at the moment it's house training and a bit of simple play training.

I'll post some pictures later, like a good doting parent

Adam.

Trevor your redundant you'll just have to go out on your own , I just wonder if the dog has learned to drive to Scotland ,lol, you just might not be out of a job yet Trevor. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Adamant View Post

Trevor's gradually getting over the fact that I have a new love , helped by the fact that he has taken on my bitch's brother from the same litter.

lets hope they don't get as close as you two though ;-)

Hope Fern has settled in well, where's the piccies then?