Thread: Credit where it's due....Monarch Country Products

Thumbs up Credit where it's due....Monarch Country Products

I ordered a few bits and bobs from Monarch Country Products just prior to Christmas, and as I couldn't spot one item I was after on their website, I rang Rob to see if they had it, just hadn't displayed it as they had other lines from this particular manufacturer for sale.

In short, they didn't, but subsequent to our chat, due to one of my original items being on backorder, Rob advised that he'd also ordered some of the other thing in (welly zip lube if anyone is bothered!) so that he could send it out with the backorder item.

Thanks to a few 'technical' issues - ie Rob getting my email address wrong - we had a few delays on me being able to make payment for the lube which was an addition to my original, and already paid for, order. We finally resolved that, but in the meantime, Rob had already despatched my outstanding items anyway.

We read plenty of threads relating to crap customer service, so this is a balance.....I can't fault the service from Monarch, and just wanted to give them a public thumbs-up. Full updates along the way, and a genuine willingness to help. I've used them before, and certainly will again; Rob, have a recommendation on me.

ATB,

Merlin
    Nothing is worse than having an itch you can never scratch

"...Nicely just doesn't cut the cheese....." A new twist on management-speak courtesy of a colleague.

+1 had some kit off this guy, good price, great service, worth giving him your business.

"Welly zip lube"? Really???? Just make sure you wash your hands before we meet again...

Quote Originally Posted by Bandit Country View Post
    "Welly zip lube"? Really???? Just make sure you wash your hands before we meet again...
    He said welly NOT willy!

+1 I know Rob he is a sound guy, and will always do his best to help you out, quality gear and a good price

julian

rob and jess have all ways given a top class service to me on all my orders and are very prompt and willing to help