Thread: Poppins?

Question Poppins?

Can anyone tell me how to contact Poppins? I have PM'd her a few times and not heard anything. Does she have another address? Or can someone who knows her tell her she had an order please.

Many thanks, ft
    Blindness to suffering is an inherent consequence of natural selection. Nature is neither kind nor cruel but fiercely indifferent.

FT

She is one very skilled and very busy lady. Do what I did, send her a pm and wait she will get back to you and believe me, its well worth the wait.

RF

PM 222cwd, Poppins is his mother.

Quote Originally Posted by griff View Post
    FT,
    is she related to 222cwd?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rangefinder View Post
    FT

She is one very skilled and very busy lady. Do what I did, send her a pm and wait she will get back to you and believe me, its well worth the wait.

RF
    Quote Originally Posted by mudman View Post
    PM 222cwd, Poppins is his mother.
    Thanks chaps! I have been waiting a while, but am looking forward to using her product! I will try 222cwd and try to speed the job up.

Atb, ft
    Blindness to suffering is an inherent consequence of natural selection. Nature is neither kind nor cruel but fiercely indifferent.

Flytie
    word has been sent on your behalf
    just Poppins is out of action for a few days, as is 222CWD
    nothing serious but you should get a reply after the weekend
    ATB

poppins has returned .she has been catering for the men in scotland.so cancel the search party. nice to have been missed
    all the best
    poppins

Welcome back Sylvia

Cheers
    Chris
    Life should be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving skidding in sideways, Merlot in one hand, Cigar in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride!

Just a quick thanks to 222cwd, who not only put me in touch with his mum (Poppins), but did so while he was half way up a mountain dragging red deer about in a torrential downpour!

Top man, many thanks. ft