Available: Management Hunting Eastern Cape

guy

Wild Horizon is offering management hunting which is slightly unique in that we are able to include Kudu, Eland and Waterbuck in the package.

This includes per person: Transfers to and from East London airport, 4x4 vehicles for safari, Professional Hunters 2 on 1, Tracker, Skinners ,Rifle use where required, etc, accommodation and meals for the duration of the safari, South African alcoholic beverages, laundry, room servicing etc etc. This does not include items of personal hygiene, medication or medical insurance. It is required that adequate travel medical insurance is obtained.

2 x Kudu
1 x Waterbuck
2 x Impala
1 x Eland
2 x Warthog
2 x Blesbuck

7 Days (6 hunting) on 12000 acres.

Price: 2450.00 GBP per hunter on package. For price on shared package please contact us.

P.H. Clint Gower.

Contact us with any queries.

Hi Guy
Are all these animals per hunter or per two hunters ? Might save some confusion.
Deer Warden and I can vouch for this outfitter. Excellent in every way.
Atb Rupert

Hi Rupert good to see you on line, the offer is all ten animals per hunter. Nice varied package with interesting hunting. Regards to all.

You'll hunt on a fantastic concession as well, I have hunted there and it holds large population of game. I like the inclusion of eland kudu and waterbuck in this cull package, makes for a really attractive and interesting cull hunt on a concession full of game, also with a really comfortable lodge and Guys exceptional hospitality, and a great P.H. highly recommended as I've been with Guy three times. deerwarden

Hi All, these packages are available from last week of May through to end of August.

Guy

Only just noticed you advertising on here Guy. Had a brilliant time last May and will definitely be coming back when circumstances permit. Another great package. Well done.

Sounds interesting. Could you PM me with your contact details and any other info on this management package.

Back