Thread: Austrian online hunting channel

Cool Austrian online hunting channel

I have just found an Austrian online channel similar to Fieldsports Britain. Seems good and helps in the language learning.
    Jagd und Natur TV
    Martin

Looks good. Will have to tell my old man, he lives in Austria. Great place for stalking. Chamois are my favourite out there.

Interesting stuff and beautiful countryside, just a pity I don't understand the language.

hi guys
    if your looking for some good hunting sites i have found these
    yukon men this is on the discovory channel on sky about 15hrs of shooting & trapping ( bears,deer goats elk ,moose ) the girl that shoots a moose ,1600lbs of meat when d-boned .i have not got a mansion to put the head in.

alaska the last frontier is on discovery channel .a bit of farming and fishing as well .

meateater is on sportsman channel ( us) this one is a must to watch ,he lives to hunt & hunts to live .( bow fishing turkey,deer bear elk moose quail goats boar )he gos boar hunting with two dogs & a knife ( he's on facebook steve renlla )
    but you can down load all of these from any torrent site . i will try and find a zip code for the sportsman channel ( us) and pass it on to you all
    happy veiwing
    dave

Quote Originally Posted by Bavarianbrit View Post
    I have just found an Austrian online channel similar to Fieldsports Britain. Seems good and helps in the language learning.
    Jagd und Natur TV
    Martin
    I was given an Apple TV for Christmas and haven't had time to explore it properly yet. This seems like a good incentive. How would I go about streaming this to my TV?

hi
    you need to down load to a pc then you can put it a hard drive and pop in tv and play if its a smart tv or as a usb port
    dave

Quote Originally Posted by croc View Post
    but you can down load all of these from any torrent site . i will try and find a zip code for the sportsman channel ( us) and pass it on to you all
    happy veiwing
    dave
    Just.

Don't.