Thread: Arran memories!

Arran memories!

Just been over on Accurate reloaders for a specific search, BUT, came across a blast from the past too!!!!!!!!!!, some great pics.

Happy days on Arran - Topic
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Cracking stags. I can understand the lure of Arran if beasts that size are possible for reasonable money.

Novice

We didn't bag a beast between the lot of us when I went up, but it wouldn't stop me going again. We had a fantastic time. Mate and I took a cottage for the whole week during the hind season and had a laugh start to finish. especially when we went round the North of the island and saw how many deer there were up there. More like sheep! We ran out of fingers and toes counting them. There were even slots in the damn car park.

I had two split second chances that would have been shots if there had been a backstop. But a 200 grainer can go a mighty long way.

Quote Originally Posted by finnbear270 View Post
    Just been over on Accurate reloaders for a specific search, BUT, came across a blast from the past too!!!!!!!!!!, some great pics.

Happy days on Arran - Topic
    Steve, its rather white at the moment, was looking across the water at it not half an hour ago

Quote Originally Posted by bogtrotter View Post
    Steve, its rather white at the moment, was looking across the water at it not half an hour ago
    And just to rub it in here, It was on the telly real time in all it's glory, Mrs Finnbear is now determined to book a holiday on Arran!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Not the best of pics but this is Arran yesterday ( I usually look over at her daily)
    My friend is stalking there this week, hope he doesn't get last week's weather!!

Weather has been lovely the last couple of days.
    Here's a couple of webcams in Brodick...

Miller Stewart | Independent Estate Agents and Property Managers

Arran Banner Webcam | The Arran Banner
    Last edited by private fraser; 20-01-2015 at 18:15.
    "Don't say I didnae warn ye !"

At last some pictures of the imperial stag I've heard the story, once or twice,wow that's a stag, thanks for digging them out Steve
    Your a long time dead..GET OUT THERE.

I was over there last weekend (woodcock and teal ) and the weather was unbelievable. Was lucky to get across, from gouroch on the Wednesday night and even luckier to get back on the Sunday.........wouldn't have missed it for the world.......special place.