Evening in a high seat

glogin

Went to the same area as last time, just decided to spend some time in a high seat. As I usually stalk I forgot to dress up well... and it was my mistake. I was soon shaking and would have probably gone home if not the deer coming out from left, right and center ;)
I didnt want to risk a long shot and waited for them to come my way.

Nice one greg looks like you have landed some nice ground mate plenty roe.Its been cold here also not great weather for the seat.

Thanks Dave, plenty of roe, but shorter season does ends 15/01 and bucks not starting till 11/05... long wait...

Hi Greg
Thanks for the Video, I always enjoy watching them.
Good shooting, especially with that temperature.

I absolutely adore your videos. Consistently high quality and I will never tire of watching them.

You clearly take as much care and thought over your film making as you do with your stalking; you come across in harmony with nature, always safe shot placement and I like your last-bite ritual. Great educational value too. It's something to aspire to.

Send me your address and I'll treat you to some thermal underpants by way of a thank you. :D

Thanks a lot for your kind comments. I quite enjoy filming part almost as much as stalking itself. I think I cant remember when was the last time I pulled the trigger when I knew I could not get the footage too. It is quite addictive.
Thanks for the offer pob, I do have some thermals, the problem is 90% of the times I stalk and dont really get cold, it is when I decide to spend some time in a high seat I dont always remember to dress up accordingly... :doh:

Back