Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Stock re-finishing

  1. #1

    Stock re-finishing

    Hand rubbed oil (London finish, or more subdued if desired) stock re-finishing.

    150 for rifle stocks
    175 for shotguns

    Other work incl. bluing and recoil pad work also available of course

  2. #2
    how about a trade subscription mate
    Official Sponsor to Team GB F Class

  3. #3
    no need to be cheeky fella, my renewal is literally in progress

  4. #4
    SD Regular bobjs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Tidworth/on here/or at Downton Abbey.
    Posts
    8,827
    Blog Entries
    5
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1967spud View Post
    how about a trade subscription mate
    I was thinking that mark, but thought better of it,

    Cheers for the hammer, great service as always


    Bob
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

    Living with Lupus - YouTube

  5. #5
    only ribbing you mate
    Official Sponsor to Team GB F Class

  6. #6
    is the thread starter not PKL ?????

  7. #7
    I get it, but due to as you know, paypal is giving me hell due to my occupation and are refusing to process payments....argh...however, working on an alternative way to sort my trade membership renewal out tonight or tomorrow as I'm obviously not trying to be funny with the SD terms and have previously been a trade member every time I've advertised products or services.

    in any case, onwards and upwards.

  8. #8
    SD Regular bobjs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Tidworth/on here/or at Downton Abbey.
    Posts
    8,827
    Blog Entries
    5
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    Quote Originally Posted by pietasvenatores View Post
    I get it, but due to as you know, paypal is giving me hell due to my occupation and are refusing to process payments....argh...however, working on an alternative way to sort my trade membership renewal out tonight or tomorrow as I'm obviously not trying to be funny with the SD terms and have previously been a trade member every time I've advertised products or services.

    in any case, onwards and upwards.
    This aside,

    Thats a cracking price for stock work, what you need is some before and after pictures in your gallery so we can see your skills

    Bob
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

    Living with Lupus - YouTube

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by bobjs View Post
    This aside,

    Thats a cracking price for stock work, what you need is some before and after pictures in your gallery so we can see your skills

    Bob
    will try to post some tomorrow but I'm usually not a pictures person/camera person, plenty of SD members previously very very pleased about my work, but I don't yell and shout about it as I have plenty on my plate without having to go commercial so to speak, just thought I'd throw a few things onto the forum tonight.

    of course, being the SD, as soon as you raise your head someone's there to try and knock you down as they have nothing better to do

  10. #10
    SD Regular bobjs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Tidworth/on here/or at Downton Abbey.
    Posts
    8,827
    Blog Entries
    5
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    Quote Originally Posted by pietasvenatores View Post
    will try to post some tomorrow but I'm usually not a pictures person/camera person, plenty of SD members previously very very pleased about my work, but I don't yell and shout about it as I have plenty on my plate without having to go commercial so to speak, just thought I'd throw a few things onto the forum tonight.

    of course, being the SD, as soon as you raise your head someone's there to try and knock you down as they have nothing better to do
    Nay worries neebs crack on,

    Rab
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

    Living with Lupus - YouTube

Similar Threads

  1. For Sale Stock (Re) Finishing offer
    By pietasvenatores in forum Deer Stalking Equipment
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 20-09-2014, 18:21
  2. Tips on Finishing a Boyds Stock
    By Farmer in forum Rifles & Calibres
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 23-06-2013, 15:34
  3. For Sale Stock restoration and re-finishing
    By pietasvenatores in forum Other Items
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 23-05-2013, 15:29
  4. stock finishing
    By PKL in forum Cleaning, Gunsmithing and Equipment Care
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-08-2012, 22:11
  5. T8 re-finishing
    By Deer Assassin in forum Equipment & Accessories
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 10-05-2012, 18:24

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •