Thread: Personalised Etched Glasses, T-Shirts/Hoodies/jumpers, Mugs etc etc.

Personalised Etched Glasses, T-Shirts/Hoodies/jumpers, Mugs etc etc.

hey All

I have not been about for a bit as been busy over the last few months working , but as the hind season is now drawing to a close and I have a small break before the Buckt/Stags start I thought I would catch up with some things in regards to my wife's business.

At the end of last stags season my wife Re-Branded and now is called Ness Gifts .

She is still taking orders for the following .

Personalised Etched Glases (all shapes and sizes) Most popular ones in the past with patron from here are her stag whisky glasses with shoot logos. Glasses are starting from 7 each plus postage.

Personalised mugs, have your favourite photo or logo put on a mug and given to your loved one or an old pup that you would like to put on a mug/Latte mug. 7 plus postage .

As she re-branded we have now started doing T-shirts , Polo Shirts , Hoodies and Jumpers , personalised with your logo. starting from 14 depending on what your ordering.

For the Ladies , she does bespoke jewellery.

Bulk orders are welcome and discounts offered on these.

order taken by email on : dawn@nessgifts.co.uk
    or
    PM Message for details , also find her on Facebook on http://www.facebook.com/nessgifts

these are braw glasses and etched well, I am on my second order with Dawn very easy to deal with and she makes a very good job of the glass for you, have a wee bump from scotlanddeerstalking atb.

Ah Davey you are so kind but you've now given the game away ;-)
    I now know what I'm getting for my birthday

Quote Originally Posted by scotlanddeerstalking View Post
    these are braw glasses and etched well, I am on my second order with Dawn very easy to deal with and she makes a very good job of the glass for you, have a wee bump from scotlanddeerstalking atb.
    Dawn send her Thanks Dave

ATB

Tulloch

I got a glowing report about you from your midweek night work supervisor this morning, apparently you have completed your apprenticeship with honours

Hope the sales goes well.

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Quote Originally Posted by JAYB View Post
    I got a glowing report about you from your midweek night work supervisor this morning, apparently you have completed your apprenticeship with honours

Hope the sales goes well.

John
    Thank you John ,, I wont tell him you told me he was singing my praises , he believes in tough love and all that , I think I probably had the best teacher in the highlands just hope all my hard ( and his) pays off with future prospects

I do really appreciate everything he has done for me

ATB
    David

Quote Originally Posted by Tulloch View Post
    Thank you John ,, I wont tell him you told me he was singing my praises , he believes in tough love and all that , I think I probably had the best teacher in the highlands just hope all my hard ( and his) pays off with future prospects

I do really appreciate everything he has done for me

ATB
    David
    He is a tough nut right enough, but he would not ask or expect anyone to do anything he would not. He does a lot for me now that I can't walk but he watches me like a hawk on the shooting and is not slow to point out flaws, bless him

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Quote Originally Posted by JAYB View Post
    He is a tough nut right enough, but he would not ask or expect anyone to do anything he would not. He does a lot for me now that I can't walk but he watches me like a hawk on the shooting and is not slow to point out flaws, bless him

John
    After 8 years of working for him and 3 seasons on the deer he has always looked out for me mate nothing but respect for him
    Last edited by Tulloch; 03-02-2015 at 23:38.

thought I would give this a wee bump

How big and what shape are the Latte mug please.
    https://www.justgiving.com/John-Slee/
    "He who kills sow with piglets empties the forest of boar" My neighbours dad on new years eve 2011.