Available: All training courses from BASC

Peterm

Official Member
Below are links to all BASC’s training courses for 2015.This list is not exhaustive and if you are interested in a course near you whichis not on the list please give Liz Ridgway an e-mail at liz.ridgway@basc.org.uk. Liz can alsobe contacted is you have a course enquiry.

All BASC training courses for England and Wales can be foundby following the link below
http://basc.org.uk/sporting-services/basc-training-courses/

All BASC Scotland training courses and events can be foundby following the link below
http://basc.org.uk/basc-scotland/scotland-diary/

All BASC Northern Ireland training courses and events can befound by following the link below
http://basc.org.uk/northern-ireland/northern-ireland-diary/

Many thanks

Are there plans to run courses (other than those provided by Greenlee) in Northumberland?

Below are links to all BASC’s training courses for 2015.This list is not exhaustive and if you are interested in a course near you whichis not on the list please give Liz Ridgway an e-mail at liz.ridgway@basc.org.uk. Liz can alsobe contacted is you have a course enquiry.

All BASC training courses for England and Wales can be foundby following the link below
http://basc.org.uk/sporting-services/basc-training-courses/

All BASC Scotland training courses and events can be foundby following the link below
http://basc.org.uk/basc-scotland/scotland-diary/

All BASC Northern Ireland training courses and events can befound by following the link below
http://basc.org.uk/northern-ireland/northern-ireland-diary/

Many thanks

It is a shame you took the pigeon courses from Simon, as they worked very well, the new chap had no interest...as I asked him what he liked shooting and the reply was DEER. Hence no courses run like before.

Tim.243

We have a number of the Pigeon Courses being run in various places around the country. I have listed them below. Are you talking about Simon Reinhold and Chris Brooks? As you can see there is one planned for Essex and one in Cambridgeshire.
[h=2]March 2015[/h]
07 MarchIntroduction to Woodpigeon Course - South Worcester Shooting Ground, WorcestershireSouth Worcester Shooting Ground, Hook Common, Hanley Castle,Worcester
28 MarchIntroduction to Woodpigeon Course - Essex Shooting School, EssexEssex Shooting School, Woodside,Thornwood Nr Epping

[h=2]April 2015[/h]
25 AprilIntroduction to Woodpigeon Course - Millride Shooting Ground, WolverhamptonMillride Country Sports Club, Hill Farm, Bognop Road,Essington
29 AprilIntroduction to Woodpigeon Course - Ashford, KentKent Cookery School, Mersham-le-Hatch Business Village,Ashford

[h=2]May 2015[/h]
30 MayIntroduction to Woodpigeon Course - Kibworth, LeicestershireKibworth Shooting Ground, Main A6, Harborough Road,Kibworth Beauchamp

[h=2]August 2015[/h]
14 AugustIntroduction to Woodpigeon CourseBASC Scottish Centre, Trochry,Dunkeld

[h=2]September 2015[/h]
05 SeptemberIntroduction to Woodpigeon Course - Chippenham Park, CambridgeshireChippenham Park, Chippenham,Ely

[h=2]October 2015[/h]
23 OctoberIntroduction to Woodpigeon Course (Ladies) - BASC South West Office, Devon

BASC South West Office, Unit 1D/E Dulford Business Park,Dulford, Cullompton

We have a number of the Pigeon Courses being run in various places around the country. I have listed them below. Are you talking about Simon Reinhold and Chris Brooks? As you can see there is one planned for Essex and one in Cambridgeshire.
March 2015

07 March
Introduction to Woodpigeon Course - South Worcester Shooting Ground, Worcestershire
South Worcester Shooting Ground, Hook Common, Hanley Castle,Worcester
28 March
Introduction to Woodpigeon Course - Essex Shooting School, Essex
Essex Shooting School, Woodside,Thornwood Nr Epping

April 2015

25 April
Introduction to Woodpigeon Course - Millride Shooting Ground, Wolverhampton
Millride Country Sports Club, Hill Farm, Bognop Road,Essington
29 April
Introduction to Woodpigeon Course - Ashford, Kent
Kent Cookery School, Mersham-le-Hatch Business Village,Ashford

May 2015

30 May
Introduction to Woodpigeon Course - Kibworth, Leicestershire
Kibworth Shooting Ground, Main A6, Harborough Road,Kibworth Beauchamp

August 2015

14 August
Introduction to Woodpigeon Course
BASC Scottish Centre, Trochry,Dunkeld

September 2015

05 September
Introduction to Woodpigeon Course - Chippenham Park, Cambridgeshire
Chippenham Park, Chippenham,Ely

October 2015

23 October
Introduction to Woodpigeon Course (Ladies) - BASC South West Office, Devon

BASC South West Office, Unit 1D/E Dulford Business Park,Dulford, Cullompton

There was 1 pigeon course for 2014 and 19 Deer related....I have seen the 2015 schedule and wondered what happened to 2013/2014???? as Chris was not interested in the slightest...I called on a number of occasions and the results spoke for there self's.

Tim.243

There were two Pigeon shooting courses run on the 21st and 22nd of February in your Area. Terry Humber was the trainer.

Peter

There were two Pigeon shooting courses run on the 21st and 22nd of February in your Area. Terry Humber was the trainer.

Peter

I will send you a pm as you are not picking up on what I posted,
However the bit in red is part of what I was getting at...

There was 1 pigeon course for 2014 and 19 Deer related....I have seen the 2015 schedule and wondered what happened to 2013/2014???? as Chris was not interested in the slightest...I called on a number of occasions and the results spoke for there self's.

Tim.243

Sorry if I was unclear in my post, I meant are their going to be any other courses other than DSC1 run in Northumberland

Yes there is a carcass and butchery course and a pre-DSC 1 course in that county

Also run by Greenlee! may I ask why there is such a shortage of courses in the area, I heard great things about Greenlee, but he is the only training provider for the entire county, and that only covers DSC1 and carcass handling, I'm not singling out BASC either, the BDS are the same

John meets the demand in Northumbria. If we put on more courses, we would only have to cancel them, because we would struggle to fill them. No other reason I am aware of.

is the : Introduction to Woodpigeon Course –Essex.

will it be run by the a top renowned wood pigeon shooter ?

Although not Deer related some of you might be interested in the course below
Shooting for theFuture
A joint venture between the Game and Wildlife ConservationTrust and BASC. This 2 day course aims to improve your shooting and improveyour shoot management. The next event is being held at Ripley Castle inYorkshire on the 8[SUP]th[/SUP] and 9[SUP]th[/SUP] May.

Further details of the course and booking instructions canbe found hear
http://basc.org.uk/sporting-services/basc-training-courses/shooting-for-the-future/

We have received numerous Testimonials from the previous events held at Loddington in Leicestershire

“The high standard of presentations and coaching reinforced my opinion that conservationists and gameshooters are very well represented by GWCT and BASC, who do so much for the environment and their membership, which is open to all.” IW, CharteredSurveyor, Chartered Environmentalist

“I’m still elated from a first class day last Friday.” IB

“It was first class”– Mr Walker

“The simulator was brilliant. The Coaching session was perfect! And the instructors Superb; Well Done! “– Mr Burkinshaw.

“The range judging and subtending was an eye opener – How wrong can one be? Very useful course” – Mr Pawlth

“Fantastically informative for someone with little experience of game shooting. Such better value than an hours private lesson at the local clay ground, plus the proceedsgo to a worthy cause” – Mr Cormichael

“Thank you for a very interesting day” – Mr Allen

“BASC and GWCT haveput together an excellent course giving me much to think about, and techniques to help improve my shooting. All staff were extremely friendly with a wealth of experience in all forms of shooting. Very much looking forward to my next course” – Mr Stott

“We were both new to shooting and believe that all new certificate holders would benefit from thisearly insight if they intend to shoot quarry. We are certainly more respectful.Thank you for your time. Very well run and informative course and exceptional value” – Mr and Mrs Mason.

Back