Hey All

Hey Everybody
My name is Paul , I'm 33 years old and currently living in Standish - Wigan. I was born and raised in South Africa where my passion for wildlife and hunting began. I have been living in the UK for approx 14 years (spent 2 years in the middle east ) and have just recently rekindled my passion for hunting. I would love to get into deer stalking and will be looking at completing my DSC1 & DSC2 this year. I look forward to chatting and sharing experiences with you all .

Meat Dont Fry If The Lead Dont Fly !!

Hi Paul, Welcome....Got a few S/A friends over here, also travelled to your country a couple of times..
Stayed in my friends place in Louis Trichardt, also been to there house in Mozambique...
I went on the local bus! from Maputo to Inhambane lol
My good friend Werner is from Richards Bay.....

Tim.243

Hi Tim
Thank you for the message . Ya there are quite a few of us South Africans over here, a lot down in london area ! . Did you enjoy South Africa ? Hahaha you must have balls of steel to catch a local bus from Maputo lol ! But hey , when in Rome ..... ! Richards Bay is an awesome place ! I went there once for a new years eve party on the beach ! Had a brilliant time !

So do your SA friends supply you with Biltong ? !

Hi Tim
Thank you for the message . Ya there are quite a few of us South Africans over here, a lot down in london area ! . Did you enjoy South Africa ? Hahaha you must have balls of steel to catch a local bus from Maputo lol ! But hey , when in Rome ..... ! Richards Bay is an awesome place ! I went there once for a new years eve party on the beach ! Had a brilliant time !

So do your SA friends supply you with Biltong ? !

Maputo-Inhambane was about 20 rand!! I tied my dive bag on the roof my-self and sat with my dive camera case in front of my feet, sipping water and eating bread sticks for 7 hrs!!
Hennie had been waiting for a day and a half as I had been delayed, he was getting a bit twitchy but I turned up on the last bus in the dark...lol
6 weeks with the Van-de Merwe's and you can eat any thing....!!

Tim.243

I would like to know how many South African are on this site and stalk in the UK. Welcome to the site. You will meet some very good chaps on here. If you ever fine your self down Essex way and fancy a night out lamping foxes or a few pigeons with the shot gun give me a shout.

Thanks SA Shooter ! Where in SA you from ? I will defo give you a shout next time im down south bru ! Like wise if you are ever up in the north west !

Back