This Roe Buck Season I Will Mostly Be Wearing:

Klenchblaize

Currently on offer at SportPursuit with a 38% discount.
m3625-vibram-fivefingers-komodo-sport-ls-shoes-green-silver5.jpg

K
:D

You'll never be heard in them, you won't need a high seat either, reckon you'll be able to get up a tree quicker than a squirrel!

They'll never catch on.

I had never seen thease before but I just got back for a weeks jungle trecking in Belize and every one was wearing thease. I felt a bit out of it in my trecking sandles :(

Mind you, I talked to a couple of owners who said getting them on and off was a bit of a chore

ATB

Chasey

I had never seen thease before but I just got back for a weeks jungle trecking in Belize and every one was wearing thease. I felt a bit out of it in my trecking sandles :(

Mind you, I talked to a couple of owners who said getting them on and off was a bit of a chore

ATB

Chasey

Yoga for toes??

K

I know some Bushcraft people that swear by them as they reckon you can sneak up on deer & other wildlife as they are supposed to be much quieter like the old 'First Nation..'hunters used to do in their moccasins. But they are made of neoprene & a thin rubber sole, so I have also heard of people stepping on sharp things and getting cut.

I'm guessing they wouldn't be much good if a fer-de-lance zapped you....

They will doubt allow you to move quietly... but be warned.... They can lead to injury, this is due to muscles in the lower legs and calf not being conditioned to walking/ running essentially barefoot . I have seen lads in bits after covering distance in them. Vibram sales have collapsed due to recent court cases.

just my 10p worth!:lol:

Back