Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 Fox tally

2014 Fox tally

Just reviewed 2014 and me and my shooting buddy accounted for 48 foxs on my ground last year. Equall split of sexs and 2 misses. So it works out at nearly 2 a trip. Normally get out lamping once a week, but last years activities severly curtailed by bad weather and one bit of ground currently off limits.

Intrestingly buddy shots moore on the lamp than I do, but then again I tend to do all the spotting. 13 months use of HD38S.
    I tend to get out solo durring silage time and dont need to lamp so much.

I shot nearly 3 x as many vixens as he does.

if we add in all the ones he shoots for others I expect we are in the 100+ region which is quite respectable.

Hopefully might be a better year, managed to shoot one sat am in the snow and last night I shot two in swamp conditions with the .204 and DP, it is an excellent bit of kit. Another huge one to get on the chicken farm.

D

Nice 1 david .. Be good to see you over on my ukfoxshooter forum soon ?
    Atb steve

I shot 132 last year, I don't know how many I missed but it wasn't many at all

My shooting partner and I had 265 in 2014. It would probably have been more if I'd been on my own!

Thats no way to speak about him, he has the 38S so probably finds them for you to shoot.

D

Quote Originally Posted by Paddy_SP View Post
    My shooting partner and I had 265 in 2014. It would probably have been more if I'd been on my own!
    Are you divorced??
    Brian.

Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't out to get you......

Quote Originally Posted by Cyres View Post
    Thats no way to speak about him, he has the 38S so probably finds them for you to shoot.

D
    His HD38S died, so he paid out some more money and bought an HD50.

Quote Originally Posted by Claret_Dabbler View Post
    Are you divorced??
    Not yet...

good numbers, that must be a lot of time spent on the job.

I had 15 and that was hard work. But I think this year could be a bit busier. Maybe...
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .

I had 176 last year , and shot 18 this year so hopefully beat last years total fingers crossed .